Psychobike banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any bigger injectors that will fit a zx12? I have a big motor and a big dry shot and my power commander is maxed out. I'm running a bigger pump and reg. with more pressure but I want bigger injectors. Do S2000 injectors fit?

·
Banned
417 Posts
Muzzys have big ones, 550cc and 650cc I think compared to the stock 310cc or 330cc. dont quote me on that tho...

·
Registered
709 Posts
Get with Karl (entrophy), he know everything zx12.

·
Banned
417 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well so far nothing. I got an email into muzzys with no response. I talked to Entropy he thought I should run a wet kit. I'm gonna try looking at car injectors to see what I can find.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Have you tried RC fuel injector or similiar company? I've had good success with RC for injector work. I know some company's can increase the flow of your current injectors. It all depends on how big you need to go. Needing more that a 550, that zx12 is gonna to be a beast.:2thumbs:

·
Registered
9 Posts
RC would probably say to go with a 370 if not bigger (430?).

A.

·
Banned
417 Posts
a guy with a 1394 told me 440s were too big to tune the low end effectively. i think he went with 370s, but this was a NA application. have you thought about increasing fuel pressure when spraying (normal pressure when not spraying)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kawaski ZX12R Injector Size increase

This company sells larger capacity injectors suitable for the ZX12R;
I have used this part no;

Fuel Injector: Denso Custom CDH450 [4] (CDH450)
Cost in 2011 was $260.00 for 4

Bruce Holt

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Fiveomotorsport, Inc.
Superstreet & Racing Fuel Injectors
Los Angeles - California
(562) 394-7218

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I found some on MPS's website as well, I haven't called them, but I would assume they still have them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know where to find Injectors for a 01 kawasaki zx12r or any Injectors that will work. Mines needs one on cylinder 4.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts