Psychobike banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

· Registered
576 Posts
ok so i just need a zx10 front caliper. it will mount to the 14 front fork hanger?
im Stuck......i got the kit from osr and it called for 2 wheel bearings but the rear wheel has three. do i use the sprocket carier from the 14 wheel or what. or do i need a third wheel bearing want to do this tonight if i can let me know if you know thanks:buttrock:

· Registered
576 Posts
the sprocket carrier bearing stays -- you only need to replace the 2 bearings that are in the wheel.
Thanx, Yeah i figured it was me and i went back out and figured out that there was a spacer in the carrier bearing. The fit on these wheels was absoulutly perfect. you could bearly slide a piece of paper between the spacers and the inside of my swing arm. And the brake bracket worked out perfectly. /Great job OSR:beer::buttrock::2thumbs:

· Registered
576 Posts
the zx10 530 conversion sprockets are listed on teh schnitz site --

I believe the zx12/ ZX7 sprockets are the same too.
K THANX DID A LIL CROSS REFERINCING. THATS CORRECT THEY ARE ALL THE SAME SERIES. WHEN ORDERING FROM VORTEX YOU NEED 452 SERIES AND WHAT EVER TOOTH PITCH YOU WANT,. EXAMPLE IM GETTING A 452-46/ CAT5BLACK 530.:buttrock:

21 - 40 of 42 Posts