Psychobike banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB: DME "clevis" for JRI shock to go with link

Need a DME clevis for a JRI shock to go with their (DME) straight link. Currently customer has a Penske shock and DME lower straight link and the clevis screws right into bottom of Penske shock. Now customer purchased JRI pro street shock I was selling for another and he was figuring out with the Penske and in with the JRI. I told him I am pretty sure the clevis is different thread pitch and Dia. then the Penske and guess I was right. Anyways, looking for JUST the clevis for a JRI shock that is for the high dollar DME link. someone has to have one. Let me know guys, thanks. See link, need the part in bottom of picture but it needs to be for JRI shock, not Penske.
http://shop.dmeracing.com/GSXR-1000-Suspension-link-803.htm

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone? I was told that the customer looking for this would even consider trading his clevis which is for a Penske shock for one for a JRI shock. Someone has to have one of these that is switching it up next year from JRI to a Penske.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If the part your looking for is a stock JRI piece...Call Josh at JRI or email him , he always helps us.
Thanks but I am looking for the one pictured in link in first post. I have the set up for Penske shock but the threads are different on Clevis on the JRI shock. Still looking for one of these.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts