Psychobike banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been gone a few years, just logged back on. What happened? Did everyone leave? Over the past 3 days including the weekend and only 1 new post? How can that be? Something must have happened.

·
Registered
130 Posts
You are right you don't see much theses days, I think most of the sites are drying up due to Face Book and Instagram etc. My opinion anyway

·
Registered
137 Posts
wondering the same, garage sale is about all now. I need some answers, figured I would get no answer, ill give it a shot anyway. why did you leave for years?

·
Registered
513 Posts
New owner and moderators of this site changed so many things and rules that everybody decided to quit using it. There used to be some great conversations and jabbing back and forth on here for sure

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's a pitty that everyone is on FB. It's a PITA to search and find adds or whatever. Please come back everyone:friends:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
New owners took over, jacked up the ad rates and all the shop people bailed out. They had mods that would lock you out if you mentioned a product on something, so everyone went to facebook. Lot of groups over there that you can get your answers from. Many of the racers are on psychobike 2 not for bit****

But you are correct, this was the place when Frank had it.

·
Registered
915 Posts
A lot of forums have died off in recent years due to FB and moderators....

But this forum did an abrupt nose dive off a cliff!!! This used to be the site to find quality advice and information on ANYTHING concerning performance motorcycles. This was my go to site for a while. It had all the answers I was looking for and great deals on any used part you could think of and you could get your chuckle on from the daily smack talk!!!

Now it’s just crickets......

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
It's been dead like Fred for at least 6-7 years. Once Facebook became the voice of discussion most people bailed and forgot their logons here.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I just logged back on here as well..

I think all the reasons above plus

other social outlets are cool but they can get outta control with the language and dialogue be abusive and lead to people threating each other because the administrators wasn't keeping track of the media post.

on here its more governed and some people don't like that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts