Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't do this but hay , I tried to be professional and handle this like a man.

First off I have drop to nova scotia, Toronto .. Georgia.. Va .. basically all over US buying and selling parts on psychbike with no issues...

NO bull shit.. No problems.. Go to peoples house....

SOmetime I am a cheap ass an low ball.. but ive never disrespected, stole, or lied.. to any one...

U can look on the Golden shop and see that.

But I did a trade plus cash deal with Travis Wood AKA WTFO. over $3000 worth of parts and I have them shipped to BIll Deshong.. a very honest and well respected builder. No parts went to my house.. touched my hand went straight to Bill.

I was working in mexico Dallas Illinois and Kentucky during the deals.... Need proof check my IG account Dragracejay or facebook Jay Kybigcc..

I could talk about how it took Travis over 8 months to get a stroker crank back for me but ill excluded that detail..

Long story short. Travis shipped over $3000 dollars worth of parts plus a $300 billet ignition cover that was bought in a separate deal with Grady searrce. to Bills shop with out any insurance.... zero zilch...
The package was lost...

I contacted Travis Wood to work things out man to man after waiting on UPS to settle their side plus filed a claim on paypal.

Im getting nothing from UPS and if I win claim through paypal .. ill only receive $1000 bucks..

Its going to cost me $1400 just to replace the crank.

I talked to him man to man and asked what can we do to make things right.. im willing to work with you.

His reply is that " Hes done with me and he thinks me and Bill planned some plot to steal my package from ups and try to get over on him.

I don't have time to lie or get over on people... Everyone knows I work as an engineer in Coal mines... I make a nice living and have no time between traveling the country to get over on people.

If this is the type on man you wanna do business with do you thang.....

He could of solved all this and put insurance on package... And as a Business owner I think he should have common sense to do so.!!!!

Sorry if my spelling or grammer is messed up

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[/URL]

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now all you busa heads..... Can you please Tell me how a crank, rods, block, and bottom end parts only weigh 14lbs

·
Registered
682 Posts
Bs

Ok so let's tell the story on why I'm done with this bullsh!t. Yes it did take forever to get the crank back. That's out of my hands! Once crank did come back. I let u know that everything was ready to go. U owed me $1000 to complete the deal. You said u didn't have the money at the time. That u would have it by the end of the month. That being about a week away, I was fine with that. Didn't hear from u then. So I hit u up. U said u would drive from DC to pick it up. I didn't hear anything from u by mid day on the day u were supposed to be picking it up. So I hit u up once again. Only for u to say u wouldn't be able to make it. So u go on to saying u would PayPal me the money and have it shipped. Saying that u had the cash in ur pocket and would have to get to a bank to deposit it 1st. This went on for another few weeks. With bullsh!t lies about being out of town and so on and so on. Hints the reason I called u a bullsh!tter. U finally pay for the stuff using PayPal. I was asked to ship to one address, then another. Then to put off shipping for a week. I get everything cleaned up and wrapped in a two separate totes a week after that. (YES I TOOK MY SWEET A$$ TIME TO SHIP OUT) only after being bullsh!tted so much. So he hits me up acting like a d!ck and talking to me like I'm a child once he found out that I didn't ship on the date he wanted. We had words. I told him what I thought of him and gladly shipped the parts out the next day to be done with him. A set of stock cases in one tote the rest of a good motor in another tote. These were large heavy duty totes. The tops were completly taped up and clear wrapped. Some how the both make it all the way to his home town b4 the tote with all of the engine parts. THE HEAVY, expensive tote some how gets LOST. No I didn't add extra insurance on them. I've never had a problem with a package being lost. Especially a large heavy tote and the way I had it packaged. U could have thrown it from a moving truck and wouldn't have hurt it. After all of the bullsh!t with this guy. There is no doubt in my mind. He had something to do with the package and probably has it sitting at his house. Everyone on here knows me. I've done business with prob half of psychobike at one point or another. I've never done anyone wrong. But yes I am done with this and will not waste anymore of time typing or talking about it.

·
Registered
682 Posts
And what's the weight showing on the other package? Post that.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Dam BOSS MAN .... loss for words ...... this. $ makes me want to learn... ( quickly )........!!!!!:shrug:

·
Registered
682 Posts
So now it's going from the package being lost by UPS to me not shipping the parts. This is why I'm done with this joke.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Honestly I would of worked with travis and let this probably slide.

But I have called him several times and texted him and he refused to respond to anything except for facebook occansionally..

$3000+ worth of parts missing and you ant man enough to pic up phone

·
Registered
682 Posts
Dam BOSS MAN .... loss for words ...... this. $ makes me want to learn... ( quickly).... how to ensemble my own motor. So.... wonder whats going to be said about the 14lbs crank, block , rods. .....
The 14lbs was the cases.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didn't take my sweet time to pay you you.. I bought 2 other motors cause it took forever to get crank... I couldn't wait. I told you this... But what ever you say has nothing to do with the fact you shipped 3000 worth of parts with no Insurance how ignorant

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have dealt with bill deshong and jay and Travis wood yes travis wood will fu*k you with no lube I told u jay not to deal with him then he gets this bad ass attitude like he invisible as u can see I wouldn't recommended him to turn a screw on a moped Bill is a stand up guy Jay is too but Travis Wood will get u stole parts out of my engine charged me 500 to wire bike then bike wouldn't hold a charge said it's not his fault air fuel in left field like a kindergarten mapped bike list goes on Port tech is stand up Jay too Travis will get ya

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SO TRAVIS you telling me that since you never lost a package you don't put insurance on items??????????????????? WTF

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The 14lbs was the cases.
Check the tracking that's not the cases .. stop trying to lie that's the tracking for bottom end parts..

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sad thing is all kinds of people are coming out the wood work talking about deals done by travis wood.. wish I would of known

·
Registered
139 Posts
Likes I said who ship high dollar parts and dont put insurance on the unless maybe wanted them to disappear or didnt really care about there costumer I put insurance on everything because you cant trust no one 100 percent but if it was my shop I would try to make it right a few dollars might hurt your pocket but your name once it hurt thats forever. Shit like this is going to make the garage sales stop on this site and I actually like selling and buying deals up here.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I have dealt with bill deshong and jay and Travis wood yes travis wood will fu*k you with no lube I told u jay not to deal with him then he gets this bad ass attitude like he invisible as u can see I wouldn't recommended him to turn a screw on a moped Bill is a stand up guy Jay is too but Travis Wood will get u stole parts out of my engine charged me 500 to wire bike then bike wouldn't hold a charge said it's not his fault air fuel in left field like a kindergarten mapped bike list goes on Port tech is stand up Jay too Travis will get ya
Rell u are so full of shit and I've got all the messages to prove it. What the hell am I going to take out of a stock motor with a spin bearing? U are an idiot. U have changed ur story so many times it ain't funny. I don't need to or try to dick anyone over. As many already know.

·
Registered
682 Posts
He cried and complained when I charged him $30 for the two heavy duty totes to ship the parts in. I wasn't about to add anything extra and hear more crying. If u hadn't been such a cheap a$$. I would have added the extra.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts