Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone using a small toy hauler to go to the track? something like an 18-21 footer? how do you like it? would you do it again?

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
I like it cause it keeps the wife happy when I'm at the track. Sometimes I wish I had a normal enclosed but when I have to stay at a 2-3 day race it really comes in handy. It's great being able to use your own restroom without sharing booty juice with other people at the track and between rounds you can get out of the element. I'll admit it was my wife's idea to get a toy hauler because I only wanted a conventional enclosed trailer.

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
24ft try not to leave home with out it:2thumbs:I know atleast 3 people went out in got one after looking at mines right DOUG RAY:s21:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
24ft try not to leave home with out it:2thumbs:I know atleast 3 people went out in got one after looking at mines right DOUG RAY:s21:
thats pretty much whats happening to me!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've got a 24ft. Its nice to be able to stay right at the track and have your own facilities to use and not break the bank with a big RV.

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
8.5 x 26 gives me 12 feet of cargo for the bikes and the other 14 feet for living. I looked around for quite a while to find one that has a divider to keep the fumes out from the bikes and fuel. It's not anything fancy but it's functional and I got it fairly cheap a few years ago.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
8.5 x 26 gives me 12 feet of cargo for the bikes and the other 14 feet for living. I looked around for quite a while to find one that has a divider to keep the fumes out from the bikes and fuel. It's not anything fancy but it's functional and I got it fairly cheap a few years ago.

thats nice right there Q:2thumbs:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I've got a 24ft. Its nice to be able to stay right at the track and have your own facilities to use and not break the bank with a big RV.
That looks great. What does it look like from ther outside? Is it jacked up in the air like a dirt bike hauler?

Jay

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
That looks great. What does it look like from the outside? Is it jacked up in the air like a dirt bike hauler?

Jay
The ramp on mine gets pretty low so there are no issues getting the bikes in and out of the trailer. I've seen the ones you are talking about and they look funny as hell. Have you seen the snowmobile trailers Jay?

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Thanks you gonna make the Rock this weekend?
I doubt i make it. Got to work...:sniff: I need to find another job for real. Yall boys headin down there? Decoy goin?

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
Yall boys headin down there? Decoy goin?
Yeah Decoy is supposed to meet me at the house Friday and we are going to ride up Saturday morning.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Yeah Decoy is supposed to meet me at the house Friday and we are going to ride up Saturday morning.
Thats what up. Yall boys be safe down there for sure. Hit me up and let me know what pops off and how the bikes running if you have time. 2522678248:grind:

·
Registered
53 Posts

Yo, where you get this, and what kind of price we talking about on an outfit like this?? Cause that is the shit right there:bling2:

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
Yo, where you get this, and what kind of price we talking about on an outfit like this?? Cause that is the shit right there:bling2:
The trailer was made by US Cargo in Ohio, but they were bought out by Forest River a few years back. I paid $9,000 for it 3 years ago. I thought it was a good deal because I was about to drop $6500-$7500 for a 7 x 18 with A/C and finished walls. :punish:

·
Registered
249 Posts
The trailer was made by US Cargo in Ohio, but they were bought out by Forest River a few years back. I paid $9,000 for it 3 years ago. I thought it was a good deal because I was about to drop $6500-$7500 for a 7 x 18 with A/C and finished walls. :punish:
$9,000? That's a STEAL!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
That is an awesome setup! You got me Windows shopping:s24:

·
Registered
200 Posts
We have a Keystone Fuzion 32 ft. Love it, home away from home. I would do it again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts