• helpfull

Votes: 52 100.0%
  • no help

Votes: 0 0.0%
141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
ya'll use what ever makes you comfortable... but there are way to many bikes out here with no problems from perceived problems to put out conclusions when all the proof of working exceptionally well in high stress motors is to the contrary and many.. :beer:

-

·
Registered
364 Posts
I use rotella in everything I own. All my bikes wich includes a pst bike also the RV. Even my vette I use to own. Knock on would nobody in are camp has had a bearing issue.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Wondering if Walter or anyone else with ams 2000 will chime in. Are you guys with the 2000 using time or gear based for boost and what are the major advantage over the 1000

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Step way ahead of the 1000, the 1000 kicks ass don't get me wrong but this is a major step up. there is no pick one to use, you can use attributes from every strategy at one time. That means you can run time+gear+mph+rpm+AF+TPS+temps all at the same time if you wanted. Pretty much unlimited comps and the data logging to tune off of....

-

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Thank you. My only concern is if i buy one am i going to get the help i might need to useit right?
I can't think of anyone that has better support in the industry?!?!? Anything you buy from him gets 100%...
I am using the Pro of course, if i'm going to get in that deep... i'm goin all the way!! :beer:
I put it on and transcribed my tuneup from the last race in it and was right where i left off and dialed it on from there!!
ECS 6.98 3 View Video - YouTube

-

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
walter I seen your old mount for solenoids off of starter cover. did you mount new ones in same place. looking for a nice mounting plate

141 - 157 of 157 Posts