Psychobike banner

Which do you think will be the first into the 7's?

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
That maybe the case but who has a supercharged real street busa already? The Kaw will be the first to do it. It already boasts 300hp. I wouldn't doubt if RG has done it already in testing.
Tommy, who started the thread has a supercharged Busa.... I believe he went 8.0's at the end of last year? Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
The local KAWASAKI dealer told me that if you wanted to get H2R parts...you needed to show proof with title in hand that you owned one first......i figure that even if you get that tiny motor up to 300....rwhp.....it won't stay together..

·
Registered
537 Posts
The local KAWASAKI dealer told me that if you wanted to get H2R parts...you needed to show proof with title in hand that you owned one first......i figure that even if you get that tiny motor up to 300....rwhp.....it won't stay together..
:s21:Man you really do your part to keep Kawasaki sales number low. FWIW, most of the mofos on this board can't keep motors together that they race.

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Beleive it or not the manager of the biggest motorcycle dealer in the state called me asking how many they should order....they sell most of the brands...KAW,ZUK,HONDA,YAM ...ETC....then we started talking...i told him that at 27.000$ can. plus 15% tax.....maybe 1...just to have 1...because they needed to put their orders in by dec 18th.....then he told me about the parts about the H2R.....and i also read about it on the net......

Think about it....300 rwhp..in a 750 ...how long will it last.......i told him they are already comparing it to others like DUCATI,YAM,BMW.....and at 207hp at the crank and 524 pounds it is far from having the best hp ratio.....that is the truth....simple.....don't care what anyone will run on it.......and if it is not 100% stock....even more.....cause i know what i can do for how much with a BUSA....and it will stay together.....this is going to be just a publicity stunt from KAWI having RG do something to it......i never even sweated the 14r...was not really impressed....yes it is faster and quicker than a stock BUSA.....but who stays stock...lol......can blame the KAW lovers for trying to impress us.....

But we hold every record still....it will get worse before it gets better for them....real talk...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks! I am going to try to make more events this year. I love that there might be other superchargers in the class. I have to say that if RG is riding a bike that bike which has a few more hp than I do it is VERY possible he could be the first, plus with his skill...

I made this post because there is very good potential for either, it interests me probably more than most of you! I live for this stuff!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I remember seeing you running the supercharged busa 2008 at Bradenton..the time flys..good luck man!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Idk Rickey's out testing h2 already from the small hints he gave out sounds like there flying in realstreet trim. I watched a YouTube video with him describing it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Tommy Take your bike to Palm Beach Dragway in January and do it this winter. I'll be there after the 15th and would love to see you make that pass.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts