Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 323 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BIKE WAS STOLEN TODAY BYE BOOSTDADDYZUKI DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFOMATION ON THE GUY PLEASE CONTACT ME VERY HUGE REWARD.THE GUYS FROM THE GULFCOAST. CONTACT ME ASAP O.K

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
how you know for sure it was him?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BoostDaddyZuki

Gameroom cash: $22460

Time Spent Online: 2 Days 9 Hours 58 Minutes 44 Seconds Re: your bike...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOI2K9
hey tell your dude to call fast aasap

hey dawg, my boys girl called me freakin out, I don't know what exactly happend but whatever they got him on.. ITS BAD! ... damn I hate all that happend man I was tryin to look out for my boy and you had something that would make him happy so I figured I would help the two of you out. anyway man get up with me and we will see what we can do.

I REALLY DONT KNOW JUST NEED SOME INFO. COPS HAVE FINGERPRINTS I JUST NEED SOME ARE MY BIKE MAN REALLY DONT WNT ANY PROBLEMS....

·
Registered
513 Posts
He says his name is Aaron and he lives in Mobile somewhere off Cottage Hill Rd. which is in West Mobile... Good luck on finding him. According to what he told me, he is a real young cat.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
So how do u know he stole it from u? Did he show up and just take off on the bike, no money or anything?

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
im talking to boost and yall needa get the story straight!

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07busa
whats up with these guys?? saying you stole they bike?

shyt man I wish that was the case, my boy is as straight as it gets.. there was a turboed 1000 on here forsale without a title well the guy said the vins was clean etc etc.. needless to say when he tried to test ride the motorcycle, somewhere in the means of test riding he got pulled over.. which would just be a ticket for unarthurized vehicle... but no the damn bike was stolen and my boy is in deep shyt man all because he wanted to buy a track bike. man its bad bro

Reactions: bg0273
B

·
0 Posts
No I did NOT steal a bike I have no need in stealing a motorcycle or anything else I have better shyt to do with my life... people want the truth go check his forsale post out where the motorcycle DID NOT have a title but he said it was clean. When my friend tried to test ride the bike he got pulled over and they ran some vin#'s and GUESS WHAT! now he is locked up down there by these loosers and they wont help me at all.. I have asked the guy at least 10 times to help me out and give me some vin#'s etc.. also check his other post where he was looking for a clean title frame. which I should have checked before I lined my boy up with him but I thought we was all like family here.. for the people on here that know and race with me know what kind of person I am.. hey JBOI why don't you want to get the cops involved?? you wanted 7k for the bike now your telling me you will take 2k??? hell the turbo kit is worth that... needless to say people watch out who you deal with.. me and my crew will give you the shirt off our bike, ask 07busa how many times ive help him on here on sitting up his bike, right now i'm in the process of finding JBlankship a crank for his bike because he is down and out right now.. I don't need your bike homie, I have 3 and I have a big turbo 1k .... so go ahead and ruin my name on here and lets see what happends.. I PROMISE YOU! I will sell one of my CLEAN TITLE! bikes to get my boy out of this and I will spend even more to make sure your behind bars, so whats up big dawg???:finger7:

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
No I did NOT steal a bike I have no need in stealing a motorcycle or anything else I have better shyt to do with my life... people want the truth go check his forsale post out where the motorcycle DID NOT have a title but he said it was clean. When my friend tried to test ride the bike he got pulled over and they ran some vin#'s and GUESS WHAT! now he is locked up down there by these loosers and they wont help me at all.. I have asked the guy at least 10 times to help me out and give me some vin#'s etc.. also check his other post where he was looking for a clean title frame. which I should have checked before I lined my boy up with him but I thought we was all like family here.. for the people on here that know and race with me know what kind of person I am.. hey JBOI why don't you want to get the cops involved?? you wanted 7k for the bike now your telling me you will take 2k??? hell the turbo kit is worth that... needless to say people watch out who you deal with.. me and my crew will give you the shirt off our bike, ask 07busa how many times ive help him on here on sitting up his bike, right now i'm in the process of finding JBlankship a crank for his bike because he is down and out right now.. I don't need your bike homie, I have 3 and I have a big turbo 1k .... so go ahead and ruin my name on here and lets see what happends.. I PROMISE YOU! I will sell one of my CLEAN TITLE! bikes to get my boy out of this and I will spend even more to make sure your behind bars, so whats up big dawg???:finger7:
:2thumbs:

Reactions: BIGCJ29301

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BOOSTDADDYZUKI CALLED ME BOUT THE BIKE AND PUT ME ON HIS FRIEND. FRIEND CAME DOWN WITH PREG BABY MOMMA. WHICH I NEVER SAW HE SAID SHE WAS IN THE STORE NEVER SEEN HER FACE. GUY ASK COULD HE TEST DRIVE BACK DOWN THE STREET I MEAN DAMN HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A TEST DRIVE. I WENT LOOKING FOR THIS DUDE FOR ABOUT A HOUR NO SIGNS OF NUN. SO WHAT U MEAN TO TELL ME HE WONTED TO TEST DRIVE THE BIKE ALL THE WAY BACK TO ALABAMA. I EVEN GOT ON THE INTERSTATE STILL NO SIGNS OF HIM. MAYBE BOOSTDADDYZUKI IS A GOOD IDK I JUST NEED SOME MONEY R MY BIKE. THEY BOTH CALLED FROM PRIVATE NUMBERS.I REALLY DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
BOOSTDADDYZUKI CALLED ME BOUT THE BIKE AND PUT ME ON HIS FRIEND. FRIEND CAME DOWN WITH PREG BABY MOMMA. WHICH I NEVER SAW HE SAID SHE WAS IN THE STORE NEVER SEEN HER FACE. GUY ASK COULD HE TEST DRIVE BACK DOWN THE STREET I MEAN DAMN HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A TEST DRIVE. I WENT LOOKING FOR THIS DUDE FOR ABOUT A HOUR NO SIGNS OF NUN. SO WHAT U MEAN TO TELL ME HE WONTED TO TEST DRIVE THE BIKE ALL THE WAY BACK TO ALABAMA. I EVEN GOT ON THE INTERSTATE STILL NO SIGNS OF HIM. MAYBE BOOSTDADDYZUKI IS A GOOD IDK I JUST NEED SOME MONEY R MY BIKE. THEY BOTH CALLED FROM PRIVATE NUMBERS.I REALLY DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON.
for as long as ive known boost he has been a real good gguy and good friend. He set me up with setups to try. He has answered every question that ive asked. He is a good guy i dont see him trying to do something like that to somebody.

B

·
0 Posts
look, man say what you have to say to make you feel better, but let me ask you a question in front of everyone.. why did you just tell me that you didn't want the cops involved and you would be happy with 2grand?? .. I know I know i'm going to be a lie about this one too... and 07 busa... yes man i'm in jail its really nice here I have the internet, big screen tv's the whole works. like he said we must do this on a regular basis.. wow what a MAN!....... POST US UP SOME VIN#'s don't say somebody stole your clean title bike and not back it up... I also did some talking to some people just a minute ago and GUESS what JBOI they know the guys you were saying that stole motorcycles.. if you think I wont walk up to them in person and let them know you gettin there name out like that, you got me twisted homie!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FINGERPRINTS ARE ALWAYS GOOD AND AND FOOD WORLD CAMERA SYSTEM IS GREAT...TELL YOUR BOY HE FORGOT TO TAKE THE EXTENDED TAIL SECTION.I GUESS WE WILL DO IT YOUR WAY. THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE HELP AND THE EMAILS.

1 - 20 of 323 Posts