Psychobike banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am wanting ramp up the mods on my 2012 ZX-10R for this years drag season. I’m going from basically bone stock last season (slip on, racing filter + quick shifter), to something middle ground (between Street and full drag).
I have gearing to suit ready to install and a Brocks lowering strap on its way.
I am turning towards an adjustable lowering link and bolt on swing arm extension, however I cannot find anywhere that does a swing arm extension for my bike.

Anyone know where I could pick one up?
I’ve seen one on this bike, link here: http://www.psychobike.com/forums/1000s/117451-2011-zx10r.html
so I know it exists, just can’t find anything besides eBay and I’d rather try somewhere else first before trying my luck on eBay craftsmanship from China (not that it’s all bad…)

I’d love any input on what I may also need wither sooner rather than later or thinks to keep in mind.
Remembering this is still my everyday ride (as strange as that is) and I am not going to crazy yet.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
914 Posts
I say why take a chance on extensions at all? Make the investment and get a real extended swingarm and have piece off mind when your hammering it down the track. Then you still have your stock arm if you ever decide 2 sell the bike you can return it to stock and sell your extended swingarm and make back some $$$ on your initial investment.

·
Registered
316 Posts
...I’d love any input on what I may also need wither sooner rather than later or things to keep in mind...
Send your ecu off and have it Flashed.

Reactions: Snaken

·
Registered
737 Posts
the ones sold on ebay made by Fuqua industries are the ones I run on my gen 1. lifetime warranty, good fit, black powdercoat finish still like new. been on my bike three years with lots of strip use. no problems at all. bike runs low5.60's/high 8.70's with mid 1.40 60 fts. I run them at full 9 inches with hookup. they have been beat on. would not hesitate to recommend or buy another set. just my experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts