Psychobike banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
to all my fontana people, when is a good time to go there because ive been there once and it was WAY OVER CROWDED! I got 3 passes in 10 hours plus gas and time to get there. So ya'll that go to fontana should let us other socal guys know good days to show.

·
Registered
267 Posts
to all my fontana people, when is a good time to go there because ive been there once and it was WAY OVER CROWDED! I got 3 passes in 10 hours plus gas and time to get there. So ya'll that go to fontana should let us other socal guys know good days to show.

Go during afterhour races or summit races, you can get a ton of passes. Never go on the street legal days, it is a waist of time.

When afterhours is there you can get anywhere from 8 to 12 passes

·
Registered
150 Posts
Pushed the pedal man. Hows it going Chris? Been a while!
its definitely going... not sure which way yet though.

i definitely dont miss fontana thats for sure. here in phoenix, they look at your tech card and your snell stamp on your helmet. no license check, no throttle, no tether, brakes, none of that stuff.

·
Registered
134 Posts
If you want to have a good time racing then you need to go to Barona it the most fun for your money track out west. Most guys quit at 10 runs some have run as much as 30+ on a good day. Fantana sucks with all its teching they have great guys to race with but the people running it suck. They are not very bike friendly either. Fantan also doesn't have any lights so you have to run in the day time 100+ heat in full leathers while you site aroung 1.5 hrs sometimes to race is not fun. Its a shame cause LA has some real great guy to hang out and race with and is 1/4 mile but to many rules and not enough passes to go all the time.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Im in the Army and i'm getting stationed at Ft Irwin at the beginning of March. Our house is out in Helendale though. And yes it is definitely in the middle of nowhere lol.
hey just wanna say thank you for serving... You give us all a safe place to race :2thumbs:

·
Registered
12 Posts
The more weight off the quicker the package,
when your racing for money the cheeseburger alone isn't going to cut it,
when the other guy is lighter quicker (no brakes or cheesburgers).

It's weight and resistance.

Who uses their rear brake anyway,
I have never used mine once in 200 mph passes.

In an emergency maybe but not all the time or ever unless I would have to and it won't do much. :beer:
Had to stomp the rear brake a few times back in my dragbike days ~^~ a rear brake & knowing how to use it might have saved that . . .

61 - 70 of 70 Posts