Psychobike banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
thats funny cause he just sent me a PM saying this to a WTB Turbo motor ad I posted.....

Default WTB: Turbo Motor Gen 1 Busa.
Let me know via email if you still need the Turbo Motor Gen 1 Busa.

[email protected]

·
Registered
380 Posts
so let me guess. this guy goes into the WTB section and then PM's everyone he can hoping they send him money for parts he doesn't have?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Same here. I was looking for a V&H sidewinder. He even sent me some pics but with a little google searching - I found the exact same pics from a guy here on psychobike selling V&H sidewinder back around 2011. Sent me the same pics and quoted me the same price the guy was asking in 2011. I would definitely steer clear of this guy.

·
Registered
380 Posts
sad thing is he's gonna scam someone..... law of averages. send out a 100 PM's and ur bound to get at least 4-5 ppl. why doesn't an admin ban him before he gets someone.

·
Registered
400 Posts
S/N el psyco
Last Activity 12-18-2014 06:00 AM
Join Date 12-17-2014
And his screen name is not too original, using the very name of forum.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Maybe we should send the administration a complaint telling them to band this wanna be member & scammer off the site. ... if we all stick together we can keep the site clean from those people

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think I found him again under a new name
R1 axle for Gen 2 Busa

I think I found him under a new name and yes he did contact me!!!!!

Let me know via email if you still need the R1 axle for Gen 2 Busa.

[email protected]

·
Registered
135 Posts
I got a email from him also.said he has a 12"14" tail,subframe,tank and 3/4 upper for 550 shipped. Been playing with this tool all day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts