Psychobike banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Any suggestion on how to remove surface rust from inside gastank?
bb's and some type of solvent shake alot. Best bet get another tank as if even just a touch of rust is around it can cause major headaches as why bike wont run for crap if gets loose and cloggs up injector/s bad for fuel pump ect.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I just bought this for my tank, it showed up 3 days later. I have not tried it yet, so I can't say how good it works! I have very little rust in tank, I noticed it with a small mag flash light. I will let you know in a few days how it works. It's called "Metal Rescue". Here is a link
© 2011 Brenton Productions, Inc.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I used a different product, but was supposed to be simular. it worked good. judging by the video the metal rescue looks like it works better.
Only caution I would say is to not leave the item in for a long time. I had some cams with some rust on them. I put them in the solution I was useing. I didn't have enough to submerse the whole cam in so I laid it in and then rotated to get the rest. left it in for a few days and it actually ate the metal on the cam. you could see a line and feel it where the solution was.

·
Registered
207 Posts
tank

i did something similar to my 1g had rust prob.. go to ur local automotive paint store:2thumbs: the should be able to get u lined out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts