Psychobike banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see how many people intend to run with us this year in the 5.60 index class at the ROCK. We've got some tough competitors in the class with Jim Shifflet leading the pack as the defending champion. We had several no bar bikes compete in the class the last few years including Michael Rankin and Shane Proctor- both made some rounds against the bar bikes so its anybodys race to win.

Lets hear from you guys out there. This is a fun class and is run only on the 1/8th mile, pro tree, 5.60 index.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Just checking to see how many people intend to run with us this year in the 5.60 index class at the ROCK. We've got some tough competitors in the class with Jim Shifflet leading the pack as the defending champion. We had several no bar bikes compete in the class the last few years including Michael Rankin and Shane Proctor- both made some rounds against the bar bikes so its anybodys race to win.

Lets hear from you guys out there. This is a fun class and is run only on the 1/8th mile, pro tree, 5.60 index.
Hopefully you guys will have as many as the last Rockingham race. I don't remember how many there was, but I want to say somewhere around 20.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Count me in.....will be riding the green FBR Atak ZX12 dragbike again

·
Registered
54 Posts
Rankin,
I want you or sh*tbrick first round !!! LOL

·
Registered
54 Posts
LOL Yeah I went red!! I got sh!tbrick in the Top Sportsman but he got me in 5.60. Thanks for the painful memories Mac! Next time I may be looking for you!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
No need to look far my man...the old saying is be carefull what you wish for! Us "Hill-Billies" enjoy to get our hustle on :potstir:

Mac

·
Registered
54 Posts
I didnt know they had hillbillys in MD! :s24:
Sounds good Mac , We will get a lane at the next 5.60 race.:potstir:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts