Psychobike banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ray perryman seems to have multiple personalities using 2ten Hu$tla and ray perryman sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

·
Registered
755 Posts
I am Chris Perryman my father is Ray Perryman i sure more than one person uses your computer. Do i need people to vouch we are different people????????

·
Registered
755 Posts
a private message would seem like a more appropriate way to approach this:wtf1:
I know i would have thought the samething! They did the same to another father and son racing team we know. Not to know the Admin i know your looking out for the best interest of everyone on the site but it pisses my off that you put this on here without doing your research and assume things and it just makes you look like and a$$. I know there are a bunch of father son race teams that use the same computer and you put us on blast and i have done $hit to nobody but give advice and learn from the site. I hate it when someone puts something out there that is not even true especially when it makes me or my father look bad. for everyone elses sake do the research. first before you put people out there like that especially when you dont know them like that. I mean it's stupid if you look in some of the post people will say "Chris it was nice to see you and your dad at the track" or how about the post where my father was in the hospital. Your the administrator "BIG DADDY" and have the access to see whats going on so get your $hit straight before you come at me or and especially my dad like that. Anybody in my shoes would be pissed off even you so :finger7:

·
Registered
755 Posts
ask Naarden, O.T., Glyn Mathews, Mike Mathews, Chopaleg, Chop Jr, Chop PoP, Leonmfh, BusaLover, DarthMaul1k, and etc they know these ARE NOT fake account homeboy.... im about as real and ginuwine as they come

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
ask Naarden,im about as real and ginuwine as they come
He's real
2ten HuStla helped us out in the staging lanes at last HARACEs while dad entered the stunt show or raced, not sure. :hysterical: And if you check the points standings in the Street Riders Shootout points (san antonio raceways local event) you'll see both names in SET

·
Registered
755 Posts
He's real
2ten HuStla helped us out in the staging lanes at last HARACEs while dad entered the stunt show or raced, not sure. :hysterical: And if you check the points standings in the Street Riders Shootout points (san antonio raceways local event) you'll see both names in SET
thanks Wayne :beer:

·
Registered
518 Posts
some very good friends of mine and Michael's , and wonderful role models for PB families , Glyn

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
:blueban: :rulez:

EZ Chris, Big Daddy's just a generic way of pulling multiple users. :hysterical:

BTW both great guy's :2thumbs:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Glyn, O.T. Thanks yall are stand up guys......... Just got a lil hot headed and just snapped a lil bit and let the old me get out when i saw this but thanks for yalls support just dont want my fathers or my name out there like we are bad people :2thumbs:

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
THE PERRYMANS' ARE GOOD HONEST PEOPLE. THE WAY THE ADMINISTRATORS GO ABOUT THIS IS ALL WRONG. THEY DID THE SAME THING TO ME AND MY DAD, WHEN HE USED MY LAPTOP ONCE AT MY HOUSE. AS MANY TIMES THEY HAVE WRONGLY ACCUSED PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, YOU THINK THEY COULD COME UP WITH A BETTER WAY TO MODERATE THIS PROBLEM......

ALEX HUGHES

1 - 15 of 15 Posts