Psychobike banner

181 - 200 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I will be doing the swap. Probb. not right away. I will be sure to take lots of pics and post up my findings.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have them on my busa. you need a machined front axle. i had extras made when i did mine. that all you need. busa rear axle and hanger works. let me know if you need a front axle i got it. :beer:
Hey what's up man...I'm looking to drop the 09's on my 07' busa...I hear you are the man to talk to for the front axle and spacer info?

·
Registered
915 Posts
I got (2) top mount R1 calipers w/pads off 09R1 up 4 grabs if anybody's looking to finish off the R1 wheel mod.

Make me an offer :beer:

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I have ordered several axles from him. He doesnt get on here much. He is on facebook alot more. Send him a PM on here and he should get it on his phone as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes Chopaleg shop number is 512-914-8686 and he helped me out. The shop is Total Performance Motorcycles and he has Gen 1 and Gen 2 conversion axles. I almost gave up looking for info on getting a hold of him

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh and SAE Outlaw Performance will take care of your rear rotor issue. They have a rear rotor conversion to make full contact on the pads or use a GSXR 1000 caliper mount and caliper to go to the smaller set up, I went with the new rotor set up!

181 - 200 of 205 Posts