Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know people have put on gsxr 1000 wheels.. but how about the new 09 r1 wheels?.. they look fresh... any one have any ideas what it woulds take to mount up to an busa?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
i have them on my busa. you need a machined front axle. i had extras made when i did mine. that all you need. busa rear axle and hanger works. let me know if you need a front axle i got it. :beer:

·
Registered
139 Posts
pm me for axle. gixxerjimmy made the orignal axle we just made extras. thanks for the help also gixxerjimmy!
A lot of people like to keep stuff like this top secret. But I say F it and try to help anyone with what little knowledge I have about things!!! Now send me a axle so I can put my front wheel back on LOL

·
Registered
491 Posts
i have them on my busa. you need a machined front axle. i had extras made when i did mine. that all you need. busa rear axle and hanger works. let me know if you need a front axle i got it. :beer:

So ur saying the rear wheel is direct swap no mods needed???
And the rear rotor, sprocket carrier or can u use hayabusa sprocket on the r1 carrier????
What year wheels should u use ?? And why??

·
Registered
491 Posts

So ur saying the rear wheel is direct swap no mods needed???
And the rear rotor, sprocket carrier or can u use hayabusa sprocket on the r1 carrier????
What year wheels should u use ?? And why??

·
Registered
320 Posts
I love mine! Looks way pimper, lighter, and just different. I couldnt really share info on it other than what I did to make em fit, i had a local fab shop make my spacer and axle. I might be interested in looking at one of these extra axles though.:2thumbs:

Reactions: turbo1798
1 - 20 of 205 Posts