Psychobike banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody help, Can i use quickshifter instead of killbox for mps airshifter on my 07 gsxr 1000?
I have dynojet quickshifter with expansion module. So i also can shift for exemple on 2000 rpm.

·
Registered
137 Posts
so, you want to use a quickshifter ON a airshifter? don't understand. if you have killbox and airshift, use it. have quickshifter use it. one is shifting with foot one is not.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i want to shift with the cilinder from an airshifter instead of my feet. I want to use only airtank end solenoid switch end of course the cylinder.

·
Registered
137 Posts
power commander will not know to cut timing on air shifter(that's what cuts it on quickshifter) air shifter operates cutting time through ecu or kill box only! if you
are talking daily driver, go with quickshift. track bike---mine is air shift. love and recommend

·
Registered
137 Posts
yes yes yes, rzyzf and 8541 are right. my misread, multifunction allows a output for this. sorry for my confusion

·
Registered
100 Posts
I didn't think the hub worked on the pcv. If you want to run the dyno jet stuff I'd get the ignition module to run the quick shifter so you can play with timing too.

I've run my air shifter off a dyno jet quick shifter in the past on my R1 without issues and currently run my air shifter on my zx10 off the a woolich quick shifter. Works like butter and when on the highway doing pulls you can still use the quick shifter with your foot to have quick shifts even if you're out of air.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts