Psychobike banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Admin
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had the Psychobike Memorial Forum in place since 04-27-2010. Psychobike Memorial Forum

The forum is for our member's who wish to share kind words and such for fellow fallen member's, friends, or family.

I moved the unfortunate recent thread concerning Kenny Poppel(Ruthless Racing) to the Memorial Forum.

I noticed Kenny's last visit on Psychobike was March 20th. I wanted to ask you guys if you would like for me to move Kenny's Ruthless Racing account into the Memorial Forum as a way to remember him by way of Psychobike? Or if most would prefer to leave his account as it currently is, no problem there either. This can also be done with past member's such as "ROME" (Jarome Johnson). We can do what the majority of you feel is best in this matter.

Ruthless Racing

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Damm I was thinking about that early about PM you to see if you can do that for him like ROME:buttrock: He was a 1000SS men in he should have his name in that forum:applause:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Damm I was thinking about that early about PM you to see if you can do that for him like ROME:buttrock: He was a 1000SS men in he should have his name in that forum:applause:
x2 i think it should be moved and not forgotton

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I totally agree, that would be a fitting tribute.:2thumbs:

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Great idea Mr Frank. I'm sure Kenny would like us remebering him in that way. That way he is still with us checking psychobike out.

·
Banned
6,090 Posts
x4 good idea Frank. i didnt even know there was a memorial forum. is there a way you could put it up there with the rest of the main ones we are always in?

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Kenny i know i have thanked you for some lessons along the way but man, you didn;t need to bust my ass everytime.
Bless your family and we are better for your having been here.

·
Registered
539 Posts
xx100:2thumbs::applause:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts