Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 511 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently in a contest to see who can get the most votes throughout this season. I'm hoping to call on my fellow motorcycle racers and fans. Anyone that votes for me can also win as well. You can vote once every 24 hours and each vote increases both our odds at winning something. If I win the winnings will go toward the wildlife rehab I and my wife do. Just look for the hottest photo on the site and you'll know that's me! Thanks, Billy Vose

Billy Vose | CarSafe Elite Hero Challenge

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Google Chrome or Firefox work best. People that use Explorer seem to have problems for some reason. Any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks again, Billy

·
Registered
2,770 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only if you bring some potato salad ti the next race!! LOL!!
It would be nice for a bike racer to win in a mainly car racing organization. If a biker were to win it might help promote more awareness to motorcycle racing. As far as the potato salad goes, it will most likely be a Rockingham race. The less travel time allows me to have a little extra time and I'll only bring it if it's made the same day.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
It would be nice for a bike racer to win in a mainly car racing organization. If a biker were to win it might help promote more awareness to motorcycle racing. As far as the potato salad goes, it will most likely be a Rockingham race. The less travel time allows me to have a little extra time and I'll only bring it if it's made the same day.
have Delta miles will travel they say the potato salad is off the chain :)

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you're using internet explorer it doesn't work for some reason. Under their help option they have links to google chrome and firefox which are both faster than explorer. I hope that's the only problem you're having and thanks for trying.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Done deal speedy! We are in the lead!!!! Come on everybody, this is one time the bikes wont come in last. Vote, Vote, Vote!!!!! for one of our brothers who is dedicated to our sport.

Reactions: BillVose

·
BUSY GETN BLOWN
2,569 Posts
Done Deal Brother!!! :2thumbs: Mine Made You 323! Whaaaaa Whooooo.............. Your Blowin them away! :buttrock: :beer:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Done Deal Brother!!! :2thumbs: Mine Made You 323! Whaaaaa Whooooo.............. Your Blowin them away! :buttrock: :beer:
Thanks but believe it or not the one Pro Stock car guy over night has been gaining votes at a much higher rate. He went from nothing to right on my butt in only a few days. You can vote once ever 24 hours and each time someone votes they increase their odds at winning as well. Good luck to all and thanks for all the support!

1 - 20 of 511 Posts