-MTC multistage
-Clutch cover mod
-billet clutch mod
-2 top triple
-1 billet sidestand adjustable
-clutch slave protector (exotic cycle)
-one set of JE turbo pistons minus 1 hurt
-one set of stck pistons perfect

If you price out everythink seperate and add the bill from orient Express you will understand the awesome deal you will be doing so please understand.

One price for all $1200, easier for me to make a great deal than sell separate because of shipping. Thanks
Pics will follow!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry man.....i did not forget you.....i just don't want to sell pieces one by one cause it will cost me more in shipping than whatever the parts are worth.......that is why i said PACKAGE DEAL!!:2thumbs:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
NUT, gonna be hard to find one person wanting all this stuff at cost, unless they got two gens of stock bikes,even if they save on shpping cause they gotta then sell what they don't need... no savings in that... Bump It Up For You Though..

Sorry man.....i did not forget you.....i just don't want to sell pieces one by one cause it will cost me more in shipping than whatever the parts are worth.......that is why i said PACKAGE DEAL!!:2thumbs:

·
Registered
855 Posts
yep, in the end you would probably make more money parting it out than the package deal.

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well maybe in 2 or 3 packages.............
1 all GEN 2 parts including MCR ..750'00$ plus shipping

2 MULTISTAGE with cover 500.00

3 2top tripples,2 clutch mods,clutch slave,sidestand adjustable,and the pistons for 350.00

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GUYS just so you know when you make offers on 1 part ...shipping is crazy for me.....i can not sale just 1 part of the time.....gotta sell packages.....open to offers on packages shipping included in the US......not EUROPE...LOL.....:s24:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
GUYS just so you know when you make offers on 1 part ...shipping is crazy for me.....i can not sale just 1 part of the time.....gotta sell packages.....open to offers on packages shipping included in the US......not EUROPE...LOL.....:s24:
Tell them to pay actual shipping costs and it don't cost you a thing

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Since i explained i rather sell in packages...

let me make you guys a killer deal to show you all i am serious....

GEN2 PACKAGE 650
MULTISTAGE WITH COVER 350
AND GEN1 PACKAGE 250

PLUS SHIPPING FROM THE US ....so shipping cost will be low. 514 236 8008 and money will be sent to DME.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts