Psychobike banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to drag racin. plan on racin a 2003 busa w nitrous 6-8 inch streach lowered. very hyped about racin at oreily's and muncie. sorry havn't posted anything just trying to learn as much as possible before posting. plan on using ecu editor to control bike and realy like the set up so far but need to test first. still tring to get bike ready to pass rule ext...

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
new to drag racin. plan on racin a 2003 busa w nitrous 6-8 inch streach lowered. very hyped about racin at oreily's and muncie. sorry havn't posted anything just trying to learn as much as possible before posting. plan on using ecu editor to control bike and realy like the set up so far but need to test first. still tring to get bike ready to pass rule ext...
Welcome, I'm still fairly new myself to drag racing myself. I ask alot of question and these guys/girls always have a answer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I race at Indy myself. Bunker hill also when I can. Look forward to seeing u there:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts