Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im starting to put my bike together now and i have never had a turbo kit come together so smooth. it literally took me 40 min to put the whole kit on, you can get to every header bolt with a standard allen wrench straight on " no bent up,ground on, welded together tools are needed lol" keep in mind that is also with a tire just a couple inches away from the motor. NLR turbo systems:2thumbs::buttrock:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Very, very nice products Doug . I know your excited about it all comming together finally .:2thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
:2thumbs:

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
Looking sweet Doug, I will start another thread and throw some shots of mine up too. I am basically ready for paint.

:2thumbs::beer::2thumbs:

·
Registered
359 Posts
im starting to put my bike together now and i have never had a turbo kit come together so smooth. it literally took me 40 min to put the whole kit on, you can get to every header bolt with a standard allen wrench straight on " no bent up,ground on, welded together tools are needed lol" keep in mind that is also with a tire just a couple inches away from the motor. NLR turbo systems:2thumbs::buttrock:
:2thumbs:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whats the paint look like
its not painted yet, wrath has my upper to make the front rack hopefuly it will be done soon then i will take it to nlr to get wired up, the last thing i will do is get it painted, im thinking it will be something black and orange maby a little gold not to sure yet.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts