Psychobike banner

321 - 340 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Haha u funny doc. It don't seem like nothing's happening any time soon. I was all for it but my bikes tore down now and I can't base my build on a class that's maybe maybe not. Ill probably go a different route but still run u off the trailer:hysterical:
danny, i wish it was that simple. all i can say is.... you have no idea how much is involved. its so much to iron out man. trust me, if it was so simple everybody would be doing it. i understand ur frustration, and if you have to go another route, i totally understand. but everything has to be ironed out from an agreeement on rules, to someone to tech those rules!! this class would have the most involved tech of any pro class

·
Registered
78 Posts
danny, i wish it was that simple. all i can say is.... you have no idea how much is involved. its so much to iron out man. trust me, if it was so simple everybody would be doing it. i understand ur frustration, and if you have to go another route, i totally understand. but everything has to be ironed out from an agreeement on rules, to someone to tech those rules!! this class would have the most involved tech of any pro class
It's all good rich:beer: I know u did everything possible on your end.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Rich I am moving forward with the build for the class. I will just call it getting a head start. I know you and MIR staff are working on it.

·
Registered
730 Posts
:idontknow:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know more that you think. Just because I choose not to elaborate on this, doesn't mean I don't know. I don't elaborate on alot of things as to where I get my info, like in the Stotz fuel matter, because it just devulges where I get my info. And when people tell me something in confidence, that's the way I keep it.
Bnl u need to shut the **** up. U don't know shit bout us. All u know how to do is type fast on the Internet. Slow ass in real life. It's ok maybe one day you'll get there. :finger7:

·
Premium Member
3,901 Posts
Bnl u need to shut the **** up. U don't know shit bout us. All u know how to do is type fast on the Internet. Slow ass in real life. It's ok maybe one day you'll get there. :finger7:
I'm not going to get into it with a pea brain like you. I must have had a lucky guess about your fuel before the time Jason put the info in the dragbike forum.:finger7: HATER!!!!!!!!!:s24::s21::hysterical: I'm sorry, I should have said CHEATER!!!!!!!!:s24::s21::hysterical:

·
Registered
29 Posts
A lucky guess u said u had sources tellin u this. Ur full of shot and thanks for proving that to everyone. And how we're we cheating it was in the rules we could use alcohol. I'll b at all the man cup races and a Mi rock race this summer come line up with me and see what happens

·
Premium Member
3,901 Posts
A lucky guess u said u had sources tellin u this. Ur full of shot and thanks for proving that to everyone. And how we're we cheating it was in the rules we could use alcohol. I'll b at all the man cup races and a Mi rock race this summer come line up with me and see what happens
Ok, lucky guess huh!!!!!!!! How about I know about how your cranks are done with the weight thing. I just put it that way so that others don't know what I'm talking about, but I'm sure you do!!!! And you come to Mirock, we will line up with you. I don't give a dam about that turd!!!!!!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Jason please update us and respond to this THREAD. I am a supporter for the proposed MIROCK class. I will be ready with a all motor Busa based on the prelim 2.62 rules stated. I want this class to get some attention this year. I think it shows promise.

Reactions: Big Rob

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Jason please update us and respond to this THREAD. I am a supporter for the proposed MIROCK class. I will be ready with a all motor Busa based on the prelim 2.62 rules stated. I want this class to get some attention this year. I think it shows promise.
While he is at it, update date us on the front wheel rule for PST.

·
Premium Member
3,901 Posts
Ok, lucky guess huh!!!!!!!! How about I know about how your cranks are done with the weight thing. I just put it that way so that others don't know what I'm talking about, but I'm sure you do!!!! And you come to Mirock, we will line up with you. I don't give a dam about that turd!!!!!!!
I gave a little time, but I knew that you wouldn't respond to this post. I guess I'm not so full of it huh!!!! Bwahahahaha!!!!!!! I figured that you would go back to the shop and start throwing things against the wall, and screaming "HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW THESE THINGS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Any word on this Class this year?

·
Registered
730 Posts
My Busa is just about AM/X ready Jason. HTP has put a lot of work into this set up. We will be testing hopefully this week. I plan on being at the next MD race and of course we will be showing times. ...

·
Registered
519 Posts
My Busa is just about AM/X ready Jason. HTP has put a lot of work into this set up. We will be testing hopefully this week. I plan on being at the next MD race and of course we will be showing times. ...
How can u build a bike with no official rules my friend wanted to run this class could never find any official rules

·
Registered
730 Posts
How can u build a bike with no official rules my friend wanted to run this class could never find any official rules
the base of rules are already disclosed in this thread. Its not like they will go 180 degrees in a different direction if it ever jumpsoff at all. Just be smart when planning. Read the thread closely and you will know what to stay away from when building the bike. I only need to install the rear breaks. I didnt build the motor with anything that I MIGHT need to remove.

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
:pop2::pop2::pop2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
i guess you dont get it. dont allow a bike to have both. im saying one or the other. a compromise. your ruling out people over there transmission choice but allow parts that cost just as much. ex carbs :deadhorse: im done

321 - 340 of 340 Posts