Psychobike banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some help on getting my Gen2 clutch dialed in, have been to the track a handful of times now and best I have seen is a horrible 1.52. Bike is a 1441 at 64" wheelbase. Vendor I bought it from had me set base tune with 3 #9 springs and 3#18 springs. This is with one washer, nut, and bolt on each arm. Bike is setup for nitrous, but have only sprayed a couple times being that I want clutch working right first. I have only used this clutch working off the two step, have tried as low as 3500 rpm up to 5000 rpm. For one it seems like when letting off the clutch lever, bike seems to have a delay before getting off the line. Also when it does get moving, there doesn't seem like much of a flash is happening. As far as down track, mph seems to be decent so its just the 60' that needs help. I am planning on running 3 #9 springs and 3 #15 springs on my next track visit, as well as not using the two step and
pre loading clutch off the line. Wanted to see if anyone could give any advice on if I am heading the right direction, or if I need to try a different combo. Thank you in advance

'you can see in image where I have red arrow point, that is area where I am coming off of two step and flashing up.

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looking for some help on getting my Gen2 clutch dialed in, have been to the track a handful of times now and best I have seen is a horrible 1.52. Bike is a 1441 at 64" wheelbase. Vendor I bought it from had me set base tune with 3 #9 springs and 3#18 springs. This is with one washer, nut, and bolt on each arm. Bike is setup for nitrous, but have only sprayed a couple times being that I want clutch working right first. I have only used this clutch working off the two step, have tried as low as 3500 rpm up to 5000 rpm. For one it seems like when letting off the clutch lever, bike seems to have a delay before getting off the line. Also when it does get moving, there doesn't seem like much of a flash is happening. As far as down track, mph seems to be decent so its just the 60' that needs help. I am planning on running 3 #9 springs and 3 #15 springs on my next track visit, as well as not using the two step and
pre loading clutch off the line. Wanted to see if anyone could give any advice on if I am heading the right direction, or if I need to try a different combo. Thank you in advance

'you can see in image where I have red arrow point, that is area where I am coming off of two step and flashing up.
That is not a particularly useful view of the data logging. You need to zoom in more on the release and first gear so I can see more detail. Did you take a picture of the screen with a cell phone?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts