Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THERES SO MANY SIDES TO THE STORY BUT HERES MINE MR1G CALLED BOUT BRINGING CAR I TELL HIM NOTHING FOR SURE BUT BRING IT IF U WANT AND THERES ALWAYS SOMEONE N THE SPRINGS THAT WILL RACE ....HE GETS THERE AND CLAIMS THE BADBOYS SCARED TO RACE HIM AFTER WIC TOLD ME 1G CAN HAVE THE HIT UR CRAZY BADBOYS NEVER SCARED AND WILL RACE WHENEVER FOR WHATEVER AND WE CAN PROVE THIS POINT IF NEED BE !

NEXT MY RACE WITH MARCUS... I HAVE A 67 INCH HAND CLUTCH BUSA VS MARCUS 69.5 INCH 1000 , AFTER WE SHAKE DOWN WE GOTTA GEN2 CLUTCH AND THEY NEED THE BREAK GFY ! THERE JOCK IS 35LBS LIGHTER THAN MINE AND 3 INCH WHEEL BASE DIF. WE WORKED OUT BACK TIRE TILL 1 G GOT JAZY AND STARTED WITH BITCHES AND HO'S NAME CALLIN SO **** U ! SURE IS FUNNY HOW AS IT STARTED RAINING ME AND MARCUS CUT OUT THE FOUL MOUTH MIDDLE MAN AND AGREED HEAD UP US ON MOTOR TO HIM ON SPRAY AND I HOPE WE CAN STILL DO THAT RACE M !

THEN THE TB RACE YES EARLIER THIS WEEK AND N THE DAY 2 RACES WERE SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN AND AT THE END OF THE DAY JOEY SAYS FUC IT LETS JUST DO THE BREAK RACE WE DROVE WE GAMBLING BOTH WERE HAVING PROBLEMS AND FIGURED BIKES WERE ONLY GOOD FOR ONE RACE . SO TB TOOK THE BREAK 1G SLEPT AND GOT RUN OVER ! IT TOOK OVER AN HR TO GET PAID AND IM NOT EVEN GONNA GET INTO THE REASON WHY THEY DIDNT WANT TO PAY ITS PATHETIC ......1 G KEEP THE WANGSTA SHIT N THE STREET ITS PEEP LIKE U THAT MAKE IT HARD TO GAMBLE ANYMORE AND U MAKING JOEY LOOK BAD AND AS FOR URSELF U LOOK LIKE A DAMN FOOL!:finger7:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I thought u were in Iraq. I will be down there one day this week. I started on my way yesterday but got an emergency call to get the Bus Station terminal back up.
You know it will....as soon as Terry and Joey gets to a computer...Tack did his thang... dam track was hooking like h3ll....:2thumbs:

·
Registered
710 Posts
THERES SO MANY SIDES TO THE STORY BUT HERES MINE MR1G CALLED BOUT BRINGING CAR I TELL HIM NOTHING FOR SURE BUT BRING IT IF U WANT AND THERES ALWAYS SOMEONE N THE SPRINGS THAT WILL RACE ....HE GETS THERE AND CLAIMS THE BADBOYS SCARED TO RACE HIM AFTER WIC TOLD ME 1G CAN HAVE THE HIT UR CRAZY BADBOYS NEVER SCARED AND WILL RACE WHENEVER FOR WHATEVER AND WE CAN PROVE THIS POINT IF NEED BE !

NEXT MY RACE WITH MARCUS... I HAVE A 67 INCH HAND CLUTCH BUSA VS MARCUS 69.5 INCH 1000 , AFTER WE SHAKE DOWN WE GOTTA GEN2 CLUTCH AND THEY NEED THE BREAK GFY ! THERE JOCK IS 35LBS LIGHTER THAN MINE AND 3 INCH WHEEL BASE DIF. WE WORKED OUT BACK TIRE TILL 1 G GOT JAZY AND STARTED WITH BITCHES AND HO'S NAME CALLIN SO **** U ! SURE IS FUNNY HOW AS IT STARTED RAINING ME AND MARCUS CUT OUT THE FOUL MOUTH MIDDLE MAN AND AGREED HEAD UP US ON MOTOR TO HIM ON SPRAY AND I HOPE WE CAN STILL DO THAT RACE M !
U
THEN THE TB RACE YES EARLIER THIS WEEK AND N THE DAY 2 RACES WERE SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN AND AT THE END OF THE DAY JOEY SAYS FUC IT LETS JUST DO THE BREAK RACE WE DROVE WE GAMBLING BOTH WERE HAVING PROBLEMS AND FIGURED BIKES WERE ONLY GOOD FOR ONE RACE . SO TB TOOK THE BREAK 1G SLEPT AND GOT RUN OVER ! IT TOOK OVER AN HR TO GET PAID AND IM NOT EVEN GONNA GET INTO THE REASON WHY THEY DIDNT WANT TO PAY ITS PATHETIC ......1 G KEEP THE WANGSTA SHIT N THE STREET ITS PEEP LIKE U THAT MAKE IT HARD TO GAMBLE ANYMORE AND U MAKING JOEY LOOK BAD AND AS FOR URSELF U LOOK LIKE A DAMN FOOL!:finger7:
Just like I said you are a damn liar. I dont have time for this s..t. Just like this worthless day we spent fooling with u guys!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just like I said you are a damn liar. I dont have time for this s..t. Just like this worthless day we spent fooling with u guys!
WORTHLESS CAUSE U DIDNT GET UR WAY :s21::s21:

U WIN SOME U LOSE SOME ....U JUST A SORE LOSER :cry22:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
WORTHLESS CAUSE U DIDNT GET UR WAY :s21::s21:

U WIN SOME U LOSE SOME ....U JUST A SORE LOSER :cry22:
So can we run our race in Steele on Sunday too?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I was not there so i want speak on what happened at the track but i know when i talked to tacklebox it was suppose to be two races so unless they agreed not to run the second race they should have. But with that said i will sit by tacklebox head up on anything they got! And priceless im calling your bluff, i talked to you on the phone last night and said i would leave and drive to hollysprings to do the race you offered and all you could do is studer and said naw dont come. Now call me a lie!

·
Registered
710 Posts
To anybody that is for real about racing, don't waist your time with these liars, they will really make you do something that you would regret in the end. And to Priceless you need something to play with? Go buy a diado.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was not there so i want speak on what happened at the track but i know when i talked to tacklebox it was suppose to be two races so unless they agreed not to run the second race they should have. But with that said i will sit by tacklebox head up on anything they got! And priceless im calling your bluff, i talked to you on the phone last night and said i would leave and drive to hollysprings to do the race you offered and all you could do is studer and said naw dont come. Now call me a lie!
I TOLD U NOT TO COME CAUSE TERRY WAS THERE TO DO THE RACE IF WE WANTED ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE ....

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To anybody that is for real about racing, don't waist your time with these liars, they will really make you do something that you would regret in the end. And to Priceless you need something to play with? Go buy a diado.
YEAH REAL RACERS PAY NOT CRY FOR 2HRS BEFORE HAVING TO PAY ...KEEP UP THAT TUFF ATTITUDE AND U WILL GET WHAT U ASKING FOR ! IF U THINK U SCARED SOMEONE THE WAY U ACTED TONIGHT U DIDNT U JUST SHOWED US THE RIGHT ONE WASNT AROUND OR MAYBE U WERE GIVEN A 2ND CHANCE

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JOEY IS GONNA HAVE TO CHANGE THE WAY HE DOES HIS BUSS. ......LIKE SOMEONE HOLDS THE $ OR I BET U DONT GET THAT RACE U CRIED ABOUT !

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
HERES THE VIDEO....

THIS IS JOEY'S ROCKET THAT WE ARE RACING
TACKLEBOX GETS THE BREAK

1 - 20 of 171 Posts