Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of dumb reality shows on television all the time. Why can't "amateur drag racing" (real street, pro-street) be on TV? I mean a 30 minute show at least.Real street, pro-street, grudge and the overseas racing are putting up amazing times on the board. I'd watch them just like Street Outlaws or any other automotive show.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'd think that if someone did a pilot and pitched it to Discovery it might work.
Hell get them Michagin boy's to do a streetbike outlaw's show
they think they got the fastest shit on the street already.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah I think a "Grudge Racing" TV show would work! I mean they got reality TV shows about fuggin TREE HOUSES For crying out loud!!!! Tree houses!! :s24: How could stroked out nitrous/ turbo bikes racing 4 cash puttin it all on the line Smack Talk included not get more ratings than a damn tree house or some smuck on a boat catchin crabs....seriously???? :hysterical:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Keep all the nut swinger's at home and OFF the starting line like you see in all the video's.
How the hell could you as a rider deal with a cluster **** like that.
Myself I've never been to a track that would allow that shit.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
I'd think that if someone did a pilot and pitched it to Discovery it might work.
Hell get them Michagin boy's to do a streetbike outlaw's show
they think they got the fastest shit on the street already.

Hahahha our shit is real too homie hahahha in the Midwest
MICHIGAN bikes can compete but we gets it in at home our
Story would win oscars hahahahahahahhahah in the mean time
We got the 2015 list going on Facebook hahahaha all show
Producers if you want to see the street outlaws get they ass
Drug by some motorcycles and then spin it into a grudge series
Read mi street grudge hahahaha hell it's a book hahahahahah
But don't think we no fools either hahaha that fake betting
Ive been hearing about is WACK HAHAHAHAHAHA Tuff hoeing
Y'all out hahahahahahah MI BIKES WOULD RUN OVER THE TOP
OF THE STREET OUTLAWS HAHAHAHAHHAAHH

image.jpg

·
Registered
100 Posts
I think it could be cool to see some grudge/street racing/or track motorcycle racing.

I just don't think there is enough bikers that would watch it vs car guys who watch street outlaws.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Keep all the nut swinger's at home and OFF the starting line like you see in all the video's.
How the hell could you as a rider deal with a cluster **** like that.
Myself I've never been to a track that would allow that shit.
If anything the typical Grudge race would be a joke on TV , guys yellin with there pants down and tee shirts 8 sizes to large sayin things that you might make out every 6th word out of there mouth , yea that's a good idea ! When you can barely get the public into Pro Stock NHRA bikes I just don't see it. Street Outlaws wouldn't work without Chief and the other guys but Big Chief makes it work . There will be copy cat shows and maybe one will catch on , If Discovery thought there would be interest maybe they might have a show with some bikes and maybe they will on Street Outlaws because you'd think Chief knows some bike racers because Okla. does have some fast bikes. Not like North Carolina by any stretch!

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
difference between those guys on street outlaws and cars on the street v/s street racers on bikes is the know how to tune for the conditions and will actually do it...

who going to want to watch a bunch of spinning, shift missing...rev limiter banging,valve floating and and single bike passes?....Uh...wait a minute that what we have now... and nobody is comiong or going to watch...LMAO...i just couldn't resist...

and besides some body would have to lose the race...todays grudge racers want to front and try to talk a slow bike/pass into being fast with no time showing.....LMFAO...again I couldn't resist...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Like I said leave the nut swinging side show at home.
Bring just the bike and crew like on street outlaw's and f'in race.
Off the trailer, put up some duck's, flip the f'in coin and go race head's up.

F%$^a bunch of give me this give me that I'll give you the other lane
bring enough kindda racing.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Doug if you think about it grudge racing right
now is really just bracket racing with all the give me this bs.

Bracket racing it's the diff. in the tree grudge racing it's I get a bike length
their both handiecap racing.

·
Registered
288 Posts
More people relate to cars, everyone drives a car or truck. Bikes are another story, those that don't ride could care less about them. The grudge race scene has it own following, but grudgeracers only pack the lanes not the stands. If you go to a signicicant car race, stands are packed with families, wifes, kids, ect. Hopefully the sport will bounce back and get the everyday people back in the stands oneday, Iv'e seen a lot of people walk off the stands because of all the no time racing from bikes that are so far from grudge it's not funny.

·
Registered
454 Posts
A show that might work would be a car vs bike format! Cause in this crazy world car guys think there faster than bikes!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Do it like Drag times thats on youtube. Half mile format street legal cars no racing gas for bikes or cars! Turbo,nitrous,but cars and bikes must be streetable. That way you can get all the parts companies involed.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts