Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spoken with Terry about this axle, but I am wondering if any of you guys have tried it, and if you noticed any advantage? The best I remember, I think he said they were 3pds. LMK what you guys think.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trae, since you only make shake downs, let me have yours.:s24:

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I have spoken with Terry about this axle, but I am wondering if any of you guys have tried it, and if you noticed any advantage? The best I remember, I think he said they were 3pds. LMK what you guys think.
I'm not seeing it on his site... Kinda interested myself...

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I just hammered the threaded end of my stocker in a 2X4 and filled that beotch with melted lead. Works great, weighs about 3lbs...doesnt cost much either.:2thumbs:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just hammered the threaded end of my stocker in a 2X4 and filled that beotch with melted lead. Works great, weighs about 3lbs...doesnt cost much either.:2thumbs:
I called and spoke with Jason, because this was the idea I was going to use. But, like the other guys said, it is ILLEGAL.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Ahhhhh......well that sucks. Dont see why, it doesnt compromise the integrity of the axle and it damn sure isnt going to come out.

But Im sure theres somebody out there that could f*ck it up......:punish:

·
Registered
604 Posts
and if your not running PST it wont matter.....sounds like a plan to me...

·
Registered
590 Posts
so mcintosh have these for different bikes ?? or can he do them for different bikes ?? :pop2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts