Psychobike banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to do a wheel conversion on my 2012 gen 2 hayabusa. I have no access to a machine shop so would love as close to a direct bolt on as possible. I love the ZX14R wheels but it sounds to be a bit more work so I'm happy with R1 wheels as well. looking for complete set. Axel, spacers, bushings, rotors and anything else needed. I have read alot of the forums here but they all seem to be a few years old. Just looking for parts not the friend who has done it before and knows what I need thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm looking to do a wheel conversion on my 2012 gen 2 hayabusa. I have no access to a machine shop so would love as close to a direct bolt on as possible. I love the ZX14R wheels but it sounds to be a bit more work so I'm happy with R1 wheels as well. looking for complete set. Axel, spacers, bushings, rotors and anything else needed. I have read alot of the forums here but they all seem to be a few years old. Just looking for parts not the friend who has done it before and knows what I need thanks
Contact Steven Landers at Total Performance Cycles. They make the axles and everything you need to do the R1 wheel swap. They do lots of them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Contact Steven Landers at Total Performance Cycles. They make the axles and everything you need to do the R1 wheel swap. They do lots of them.

I’m about to do the exact same wheel swap (07 R1 wheels) on a Gen1 Busa. I had to buy a R1 rear brake caliper, though. Been very busy so the project has been put on hold for a moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts