Psychobike banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hughesracing seems to have multiple personalities using WANTSUMSAKI and Hughesracing sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
HUGHES RACING IS RANDY HUGHES (MY DAD)

WANTSUMSAKI IS ALEX HUGHES (ME)

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??
ARE WE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE SAME COMPUTER, TO VIEW OUR PB ACCOUNTS?

ALEX HUGHES

·
Registered
827 Posts
HUGHES RACING IS RANDY HUGHES (MY DAD)

WANTSUMSAKI IS ALEX HUGHES (ME)

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??
ARE WE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE SAME COMPUTER, TO VIEW OUR PB ACCOUNTS?

ALEX HUGHES

Is this answer enough for you?? I guess I'll tell my grandchildern not use my computer to check their accounts or better yet don't bother to set one up cause someone might ACCUSE them of doing something that was bad. I guess FAMILY's racing together and having a common interest is a bad thing in big daddys eyes, I always thought it was good. Sorry if I broke some rule. RANDY S. HUGHES AKA Alex's Dad.

·
Admin
2 Posts
Is this answer enough for you?? I guess I'll tell my grandchildern not use my computer to check their accounts or better yet don't bother to set one up cause someone might ACCUSE them of doing something that was bad. I guess FAMILY's racing together and having a common interest is a bad thing in big daddys eyes, I always thought it was good. Sorry if I broke some rule. RANDY S. HUGHES AKA Alex's Dad.
I don't understand why some of you have such a attitude. You might appreciate the multiple login feature when someone starts using a number of different accounts to threaten you or your someone in your family with.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Hey here's a thought contact the users and inquire as to why they have more than one accout before you jump the gun and call someone out. I don't belive Randy or Alex has used either account to treaten anyone so why callem out for nothing?? Just ask it's as simple as that. I know a few users with more than one account out of one house or shop for that matter.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Looks like this says it all.The Blown Whistle This forum shows threads of Psychobike Members with questionable accounts. If your account is listed in any of the threads inside this forum you can explain to the legit members what's up

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
OH I see. This post was on top when I logged in and I did not look to see what forum it was in... I understand what's going on now sorry. Randy and Alex are good peeps.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
THANKS JEFF!!!!!!!

ALEX HUGHES

1 - 10 of 10 Posts