Psychobike banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 07 1k. Bought a pipe that I will not be using my 02. What do I need to do to get rid of the fi code and also stop it from running rich. I do not have a power commander yet.

Thanx

·
Registered
211 Posts
Shoot me a pm. I just ran into this issue today:buttrock:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
You can just jump the wire on it by connecting the 2 together. There is also a wire that you need to disconnect from the ECU. Call Brock and he can tell you which one. I had to do the same thing when I went to a Tiwinder.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Two things to add one the o2 sensor is totally USELESS for us it was used so at cruising rpms the ecu would lean the bike down as much as possible it was only for emmissions control. You will want this defeated for best performance. Second You will need a pc3 usb or bazzaz to get the afr right. Best of luck. Also if your bike popping on decel or when quickly letting off the throttle plug pair hose or remove pair system entirely.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx everyone. When I get back from vacation I will figure out which way to go with it. Looks like a lot of good info on here. My buddy sent me a message that the new exhaust came in. I'll post soon with what we do also the bike seems like it moves lil better without the 02 sensor disconnected.
Thanx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts