Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a lot of fun tonight watching neal crack richy in his ass i want to thank big heavy for paying for my dinner tonight i sure hope you get that head gasket flicked by next weekend so we can do it again since you think i cant get buy you again then it should be a head up race thanks neal for letting my ride you bike i sure have learned more in the past to weeks helping you with your bike than i have the past year and to be i might even watch heavy move :2thumbs:

ch

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey kid get at my back tire and we go on the lite for $500. Cause I am giving up a few lbs. The last race I know that u stumbled out the gate and u were still too close for me to get next to u.:buttrock:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
had a lot of fun tonight watching neal crack richy in his ass i want to thank big heavy for paying for my dinner tonight i sure hope you get that head gasket flicked by next weekend so we can do it again since you think i cant get buy you again then it should be a head up race thanks neal for letting my ride you bike i sure have learned more in the past to weeks helping you with your bike than i have the past year and to be i might even watch heavy move :2thumbs:

ch

Your welcome!!!!! good riding
I may let u ride it again !!!:2thumbs:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
A win is a win...however it comes...But please believe it will not happen again....."Give me the move" BET THAT!
Your right big dog, it will be a better race when your both make clean passes!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Hey kid get at my back tire and we go on the lite for $500. Cause I am giving up a few lbs. The last race I know that u stumbled out the gate and u were still too close for me to get next to u.:buttrock:
That wont be happening!!! :potstir:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
man my bike cant take o many more losses!! YOu drove around my hunk a junk!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just remember what you told me heavy win you out run me i had to weight and ask you every day to race but besides all that i had alot of fun i finally went a 6.39 so i can get my liceance everybody got along except richeys slow ass lol

·
Registered
1,306 Posts

Just remember what you told me heavy win you out run me i had to weight and ask you every day to race but besides all that i had alot of fun i finally went a 6.39 so i can get my liceance everybody got along except richeys slow ass lol
sounds like you and rich can get besides each other and figure out who is slower:potstir:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts

With me riding!!!!:2thumbs:
I think if rich gets some seat time instead of you trying to jump on him first pass off trailer, that would be a good one to watch. But the kid better leave him alone unless he wants to get fudged up! Jus my 2 cents:potstir:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Man J don't worry about asking for shit we will be out in the next few weeks on your bike and then you can do it heads up even though those clowns probably won't do it I'm just putting it out there.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Man J don't worry about asking for shit we will be out in the next few weeks on your bike and then you can do it heads up even though those clowns probably won't do it I'm just putting it out there.
G I dont think he meant it seriously, he already fugged up the kid on bobs bike lol

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I think if rich gets some seat time instead of you trying to jump on him first pass off trailer, that would be a good one to watch. But the kid better leave him alone unless he wants to get fudged up! Jus my 2 cents:potstir:
I cant help he dont ride , He rides it out of town so he says, and Jimmy has only made 4 passes on my bike......So whatever really dont matter ...he aint gonna ride....... So no biggie J mizzz ........ Let him speak fopr him self......He calls me talking all that shit then wanna say someone else is gonna ride... but its all good !

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Thats how it should be....... Jimmy will have his own bike out there soon and they can run how ever they want !

·
Registered
182 Posts
Come on neil wit that bullshyt man let me have some too.:s24:so your going to f$ck him to tears anyway any one who knows u knows that he is not rideing your bike cause u r a nice guy...trust me we know that u r getting paid let that man go

·
Registered
812 Posts
Come on neil wit that bullshyt man let me have some too.:s24:so your going to f$ck him to tears anyway any one who knows u knows that he is not rideing your bike cause u r a nice guy...trust me we know that u r getting paid let that man go
Damit boy there it is u better be carefull floridaboy he might call u out next I doubt it but u never know :potstir:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey thats neals bike i gave him the title to my bike to learn how to ride a bike kinda like mine i made 4 passes on it and had more fun than i ever did racing cars and your rite i did get ****ed by bobs bike i could care less i had fun but i did **** up heavy and will do it every Friday and sunday hes at the track heavy better get that bike fixed so there isint any excuses lol i had fun this weekend and i think every one else did too thanks again for leasing your bike to me your a real stand up dude

1 - 20 of 48 Posts