Psychobike banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will 08-09 750 parts fit 07-08 1000? what parts are interchangeable? i need some parts for my 08 1000 so any help would be great.

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
Not many..get the right stuff!!

to my knowledge,front rim,maybe the foot controls,brake calipers and masters and a few micl parts..

·
Premium Member
1,412 Posts
Hand controls gas cap seat lock ign. switch wheels wheels forks with clamps. Plastic doesn't work its to short. foot pegs and brackets are good The rider of the 750 will work on a 1000

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the foot pegs look a lil different...what about like 05-06 gsxr1000 parts..would they fit on a 08

·
Do Dirty Racing
5,774 Posts
What exactly are u missing? There alot of us with spare parts for the 07-08 1000's. List what u need & u might get a PM from a member that has it & will sell it to u.

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
07-08 are pretty much by themself..like said some small parts interchange but not bodywork ect..

You will find what You need you just have to keep looking..

·
Do Dirty Racing
5,774 Posts
I understand, I need a right side black & orange fairing myself. The one with the "Gsxr" logo. But detail a list in this thread & let's see if we can help

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
black gold gas tank cover
left side clip on with switches
left side lower fairings (black/gold) just the piece with the "GSXR" logo.
clutch bracket (where the rearset is)

·
Do Dirty Racing
5,774 Posts
I seen a blk/gold side fairings on fleabay yesterday while looking for my blk/org right fairing. I'll try to find it again & I'll post the item # for u

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hand controls gas cap seat lock ign. switch wheels wheels forks with clamps. Plastic doesn't work its to short. foot pegs and brackets are good The rider of the 750 will work on a 1000
Will parts of a 2008 gsxr1000 fit on a 2009 gsxr1000

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dear Customer,

We are interested in purchasing some of your products to Cook Island, can you send us a complete catalog or website? also be informed that our mode of payment for this order is via credit card.

We anticipate your prompt reply.

Kind Regards,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dear Customer,

We are interested in purchasing some of your products to Cook Island, can you send us a complete catalog or website? also be informed that our mode of payment for this order is via credit card.

We anticipate your prompt reply.

Kind Regards,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts