Psychobike banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
I think something like this for a cut-rail application would be hugely popular. I also would pay a small fortune for a front rack/assembly made of carbon. My stainless/mild front rack and battery box is quite heavy.

I'll be keeping my eye on you HTP... haha

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think something like this for a cut-rail application would be hugely popular. I also would pay a small fortune for a front rack/assembly made of carbon. My stainless/mild front rack and battery box is quite heavy.

I'll be keeping my eye on you HTP... haha
I would like to see a subframe for a cut rail and stock style tail for a true stock wheelbase grudge bike!

·
Do Dirty Racing
5,774 Posts
Cecil, what is the price of the 1k "stock" Carbon subframe gonna be?

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
Do you think the gen2 steel subframe weighs about 11 lbs as well?
I'll let you know as soon as I get mine off. I figure you have to weigh the gen2 subframe and tiger tail or whatever you use together, cause that will show the true weight savings, as this subframe has a carbon fiber under tray. I know that carbon subframe in the pic weighs exactly 2.00 lbs on my digital scale, so I will post the exact weight savings when I take my stock one off.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I'll let you know as soon as I get mine off. I figure you have to weigh the gen2 subframe and tiger tail or whatever you use together, cause that will show the true weight savings, as this subframe has a carbon fiber under tray. I know that carbon subframe in the pic weighs exactly 2.00 lbs on my digital scale, so I will post the exact weight savings when I take my stock one off.
Thanks. I didn't even think about the tiger tail.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts