Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
:bling2:Seen all his stuff at Buddscreek race :bling2: But 2 pounds for 750.00 think I get on treadmill :hysterical:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
It weighs under 2 lbs that's not what the weight savings is Lol. Prolly saves quite a bit of weight compared to stock subframe surely way more than just 2lbs of savings if it weighs under 2lbs. I feel you tho I'd rather hit the treadmill too haha

·
Registered
378 Posts
curious if anyone can chime in and reflect on what the OEM gen 2 subframe weighs. I certainly don't need a carbon fiber subframe, but I wouldn't mind it. haha.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
There you go shit 750 for 18-19 lbs of weight savings well worth it in my book. If they made a grudge carbon fiber subframe for a 1k for that price I'd prolly buy it

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Man dont say that!! Lol my money pit is really killin me this winter buyin brand new everything exhaust, arm, oil pan, etc, too much already lol. We will see I bet they try charging more for the grudge subframes in carbon fiber.

Wondering how they will hold up for a grudge tank shell and stuff, not gonna be as strong as a stock seat position set up IMO. Maybe they will have a sticker like a kiddy ride that says "weight not to exceed 120 pounds suited". Haha

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
inquiring minds want to know how big of a rider this subframe can take

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
gen 1 or gen 2? Frankenstein bolts in different places

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey HTP what's the weight savings vs stock gen 1 aluminum and gen 2 steel?
I need to justify the price lol

·
Registered
105 Posts
I might pay that for 9 lbs after all else fails would be cool as hell to say I have a carbon subframe!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts