Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to part out my new bike. First thing up for sale is the motor. It has 01-02 cases. APE main and head studs. Oiling mods to cases. Carrillo H-beam rods. Custom CP Pistons. Stock 08 crank. 03-04 nos cut tranny. TWW girdle. TWW oil pan. Carpenter head with oversized S/S valves, HD springs. bronze valve seat, APE retainers, web cams with adjustable APE sprockets 400/395 has NX nozzles installed. I have a MTC slider and quick access cover that can go with it to if buyer wants. I'd like to sell complete. But willing to sell the head separate. Asking $5500 with out clutch and $6300 with clutch + fees and I'll split shipping with buyer sense it's kinda expensive. I've got close to 10k invested in the motor. Text for quickest response 918-760-9666

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Honestly when you look at how much it cost to buy a stock motor and then build it especially with a done up carpenter head and a slider and cover and flat pan, 10k comes real quick. It sucks to say but it's true lol.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mr Greg's right. It's a stock bore and stroke. The head did cost a lot. Then custom made CP Pistons. The stuff adds up real quick. Mr. Grey bought my last motor and he can tell you I don't cut corners. Everything is done right. With not one dollar spared.

·
Registered
174 Posts
If you are willing to separate how much just for the access cover

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm trying to sell the slider and cover with the motor. The oiling mods consist of bigger passages and a couple other things that gets more oil to the bearings.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No body needs a good motor? I need this gone before the first of February.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Somebody needs to buy this motor. Make a offer but please don't insult me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts