Psychobike banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mid 90s gsxr 1100 motor thats been bored over to 1200 cc its got a fresh build on it, its only been run twice on the bench I bought it this way a few months back in a mini sprint race car I need to get rid of it to get a different motor because the new motor rule for next season states no internal moding. so my loss can be you gain it has the best of everything in it oh and its on alcohol i can sell the motor for 1800 or you can but the motor and all the spares,brand new clutch 3 heads, pistons valves sprare block, cams,cranks, really to much to list there is enough stuff to build 2 and a half motors. price for everything 2600. I will ship if need be but buyer pays for shipping. email or text me if you need to see picks. [email protected] or 414-467-8773:2thumbs:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a mid 90s gsxr 1100 motor thats been bored over to 1200 cc its got a fresh build on it, its only been run twice on the bench I bought it this way a few months back in a mini sprint race car I need to get rid of it to get a different motor because the new motor rule for next season states no internal moding. so my loss can be you gain it has the best of everything in it oh and its on alcohol i can sell the motor for 1800 or you can but the motor and all the spares,brand new clutch 3 heads, pistons valves sprare block, cams,cranks, really to much to list there is enough stuff to build 2 and a half motors. price for everything 2600. I will ship if need be but buyer pays for shipping. email or text me if you need to see picks. [email protected] or 414-467-8773:2thumbs:

Still have?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts