Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my velocity turbo kit stage 1.Kit is just about new picked it up last winter and used 1 weekend and 1 dyno day.Comes with 6#,8# and 10# springs.Boost and fuel pressure gauges,bung for wideband sensor.Kit is New.$2500 shipped.

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
what year??

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can take what ever pics you need.It made 250 on 8psi.It is a complete kit.All just about new and perfect.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Im still interested,Just doing some resreach, Im looking at putting this on my stock motor bike, What isnt included that i will need to buy with this kit?Im just wanting to run the 8psi, also witch turbo is it Garrett GT 2860? Will the stock efi suport it? fuel pump,injectors,exc? also do you have the map for the pc3 for the kit?Is a timing module needed?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Every thing will be included to install.Even comes with a spare fmu and extra wastegate springs.8#s would be no problem with a good tune.I can supply maps for 6 and 8 lbs.It is the 2860.This kit is just about new and ready to install.lmk.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Where do you live that has a barometric pressure reading of 26.46?

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Dyno was done in Calgary Alberta,Canada,Why??
Cause the operator of the dyno can adjust the barometric pressure to whatever they want. The lower the dyno thinks the pressure is, the higher it reads.

Back in May, when the dyno was done, the pressure in Calgary was around 29.4, or higher. Your dyno sheet shows 26.46, which is almost atmospherically impossible.

I'm not hating. I've operated dynos, so that number caught my eye.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are you using that dragtimes calculator???If so it's not even close for Calgary or Medicine Hat.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Cause the operator of the dyno can adjust the barometric pressure to whatever they want. The lower the dyno thinks the pressure is, the higher it reads.

Back in May, when the dyno was done, the pressure in Calgary was around 29.4, or higher. Your dyno sheet shows 26.46, which is almost atmospherically impossible.

I'm not hating. I've operated dynos, so that number caught my eye.
:pop2:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts