Psychobike banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my bike listed entirely for sale but I'm thinking of trading it in with a stock motor since they won't give me anything extra for this engine I have. If someone's interested in the motor I will separate from bike.

-03 04 cases bored 3mm by millennium technologies
-RC performance undercut transmission (07/08)
-Marine 4mm Stroker Crank
-Carrillo H beam connecting rods (standard length)
-CP project X 76mm Stroker pistons with Teflon coated skirts and nitrided rings
-Stock head gasket bored out by Kevin at KWS motor sports
-07/08 Cylinder head fully ported by lees performance in NC
-Carpenter springs on intake and exhaust
-Yoshimura Stage R Type R cams 07 08 model timed at 107/110
-Manual cam chain tensioner
-MTC billet clutch basket
-07 08 oil pump
-New Suzuki factor clutch
-brocks clutch mod with spencer cycle upgraded springs
-ape main studs
-ape head studs

Motor has total as of now 388 miles on it. It made 218 horse on 93 octane fuel. Compression is 12.8:1 and runs perfectly fine on pump gas. I will include the map for a Bazzaz system if needed. Engine comes COMPLETE with all cases. Put an oil cooler on it and go. I have a black stone labs oil analysis I will include also of the most recent oil change. Analysis came out perfect. I have plenty of pictures of the build and all the receipts if desired.

4,500 plus shipping which is a steal for what is in this motor. No haggling. Priced to go and that's that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have my bike listed entirely for sale but I'm thinking of trading it in with a stock motor since they won't give me anything extra for this engine I have. If someone's interested in the motor I will separate from bike.

-03 04 cases bored 3mm by millennium technologies
-RC performance undercut transmission (07/08)
-Marine 4mm Stroker Crank
-Carrillo H beam connecting rods (standard length)
-CP project X 76mm Stroker pistons with Teflon coated skirts and nitrided rings
-Stock head gasket bored out by Kevin at KWS motor sports
-07/08 Cylinder head fully ported by lees performance in NC
-Carpenter springs on intake and exhaust
-Yoshimura Stage R Type R cams 07 08 model timed at 107/110
-Manual cam chain tensioner
-MTC billet clutch basket
-07 08 oil pump
-New Suzuki factor clutch
-brocks clutch mod with spencer cycle upgraded springs
-ape main studs
-ape head studs

Motor has total as of now 388 miles on it. It made 218 horse on 93 octane fuel. Compression is 12.8:1 and runs perfectly fine on pump gas. I will include the map for a Bazzaz system if needed. Engine comes COMPLETE with all cases. Put an oil cooler on it and go. I have a black stone labs oil analysis I will include also of the most recent oil change. Analysis came out perfect. I have plenty of pictures of the build and all the receipts if desired.

4,500 plus shipping which is a steal for what is in this motor. No haggling. Priced to go and that's that.
How much are you asking for the whole bike??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts