Psychobike banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day,

A friend turned me onto this forum for a number of reasons, mainly it's an information super highway for drag racing and modding bikes. I am really new to the scene, only starting last season (2014) and was as noobie as they come. But then again most of the riders from Darwin that started that night were too.
I was lucky enough to score some sponsorship from my work Cyclone Motorcycles, which deal with Hondas :s24: ,Muscle Connection / Mass Nutrition, R&G Racing and just last week Vortex which is awesome. I also race enduros on a CRF 250R and they all help me with that too.

I ride a 2012 Kawasaki ZX-10r which is mostly stock apart from M4 Street Slayer slip on, K&N air/oil filter and a Bazzaz Quick shift (QS was installed late in the season). I went from 10.7's to 10.4's right down to a PB of 10.1 1/4mile after sorting my launches and reaction times out. I am really keen to break that 10sec mark and know it's more than possible with a little tweak here and there.

My next immediate mods will be gearing 16/40 520 conversion (nothing too crazy) and a front lowering strap. I am thinking of an adjustable lowering link annnnnnnnnd maybe, maybe a bolt on swing arm extension... but that's were I am stuck.

Open to any help I can get

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts