Psychobike banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used one yet, if so any comments?
Will the stock cover with spacer fit under the fairing without modifying. On my 1397 Busa (streetable) I ran a RPM Cycle Performance set up light on weights and used Schnitz springs. I loved the setup it worked perfect for me on the track and on the street. Not having any current issues with my 2012 Gen II ZX14R but being a heavier rider I was interested in the lock up for this bike also. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Right now the MTC gen 2 isnt available for the gen 2 14, u can use the mtc for the gen 1 on a gen 2 if u put a gen 1 output shaft in i believe

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My bad...meant Gen2 as in 2012 and newer year models for the ZX14. I had seen MTC recently came out with a 2 stage lockup, which I always just called them a single stage, for the 2012 and newer ZX14R. Right now I am just running Brocks clutch mod and springs and have no real complaints but love the feel of a basic lockup. That's why I was wondering if anyone out there is running one yet and how they like it. I was also wondering with the clutch cover spacer will everything fit under the stock fairing without cutting it like I had to do on my Busa when I ran an MPS easy access clutch cover.

·
Registered
27 Posts
yes have one on mine but finding it hard to come up with the correct static and arm set ups. Burnt up to clutch packs so far and making only small improvements. I would love a Rock Evo but they seem impossible to get

1 - 5 of 5 Posts