Psychobike banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the orignal bodywork off my gen 2. There is around 2 in inches or so taken off the bottom for a lowered bike with turbo or side winder. They are also cut for a turbo, and quick acess clutch cover. Tail is already sold. The paint is a very nice metallic white and mazda rx8 red which looks great in the sun. The tail does not come with it, that is sold already. They are in pretty good condition, the tank has some staining from race gas around the fill cap. Not really sure what they are worth so make me a fair offer if you want them. The pic is of them on the bike, but can send more if needed.:beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Plastic

This is a very nice looking bike i have seen it many times. How much for the set if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont really have any price in mind but ill let the stuff go for more than a fair price. Make me an offer, i have catalyst bodywork now so dont need it anymore:beer:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about 130 a piece for the sides, 150 for the upper, 145 for the tank.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ive never done a conversion, i think you would have to switch out the upper fairing stay and small stuff but i know guys have done it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts