Psychobike banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a complete stock 08 gsxr 1000 motor with throttle bodies, electronics. Radiator, oil cooler etc, View attachment 214009 View attachment 214017 4200 miles, excellent condition. Its out of a wreck, also have misc parts. If you are interested call or text me anytime, I'm not here on here until after midnight. 203 535 4365. Shawn $2200 obo

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm selling a complete stock 08 gsxr 1000 motor with throttle bodies, electronics. Radiator, oil cooler etc, View attachment 214009 View attachment 214017 4200 miles, excellent condition. Its out of a wreck, also have misc parts. If you are interested call or text me anytime, I'm not here on here until after midnight. 203 535 4365. Shawn $2200 obo
Make me an reasonable offer.

·
Registered
400 Posts
No offense but I hope you realize that 1 pic is of an 07 1k and the other appears to be of a gen1 Busa motor. Not sure why you have a Busa motor pictured when having a 1k motor for sale.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Actually, by the looks of the ECU & air box I'm pretty sure it's a Gen 2 Hayabusa motor Dan!
Lol, you must have one of those fancy phones/computers. I click on the attached image and it actually gets smaller rather then larger. My eyes can barely make out that it is a Busa motor, definitly not a 1k though, I can at least make that much out. It's all in the "details"

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No offense but I hope you realize that 1 pic is of an 07 1k and the other appears to be of a gen1 Busa motor. Not sure why you have a Busa motor pictured when having a 1k motor for sale.
You are correct, I inadvertently post the wrong photo, thank you. Question, are you interested in the motor?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are correct, I inadvertently post the wrong photo, thank you. Question, are you interested in the motor?
I had my son post the ad for me, I will post the correct photos tomorrow. It was a honest mistake! I'm not new to this or am i a new member Turbodan, this is not the first time you picked up on a members mistake in a post! Are you interested in the motor! Because I'm also in CT and can bring the motor to you.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I have one of those fancy phone's, I think its called a Galaxy 4 or something! Question, are you interested in the motor?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm selling a complete stock 08 gsxr 1000 motor with throttle bodies, electronics. Radiator, oil cooler etc, View attachment 214009 View attachment 214017 4200 miles, excellent condition. Its out of a wreck, also have misc parts. If you are interested call or text me anytime, I'm not on here until after midnight. 203 535 4365. Shawn $2200 TYD, sorry I put the wrong photo. Will replace it tonight.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Seeing that I can drive to you and see/listen to this motor run, yes, I actually am. I am to assume that the motor is still on bike as pictured, correct?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seeing that I can drive to you and see/listen to this motor run, yes, I actually am. I am to assume that the motor is still on bike as pictured, correct?
It was but I removed it last night but if you have a bike you want to put it in, I will bring it to you and we can put it in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts