Psychobike banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Admin
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re post of this forum description.

This forum shows threads of Psychobike Members with questionable accounts. If your account is listed in any of the threads inside this forum you can explain to the legit members what's up.

The Psychobike site is equipped with some advanced software that shows admins and moderators our members activity. If members create or post with more then one account, the software might catch it. If you are banned and try to create another account, the software might catch it.

I have an admin account "Big Daddy" setup that this info gets sent to. I have decided to forward some of those threads to this forum here.

By doing this I'm going to let those accounts in question explain themselves to rest of the members why the whistle was blown.

I encourage everyone to scan the threads, you might be surprised what you see.

·
Banned
2,181 Posts
Re post of this forum description.

This forum shows threads of Psychobike Members with questionable accounts. If your account is listed in any of the threads inside this forum you can explain to the legit members what's up.

The Psychobike site is equipped with some advanced software that shows admins and moderators our members activity. If members create or post with more then one account, the software might catch it. If you are banned and try to create another account, the software might catch it.

I have an admin account "Big Daddy" setup that this info gets sent to. I have decided to forward some of those threads to this forum here.

By doing this I'm going to let those accounts in question explain themselves to rest of the members why the whistle was blown.

I encourage everyone to scan the threads, you might be surprised what you see.
:2thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts