Psychobike banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Why are people still doing this mod. Its dont make sense to spend that much money and time for no advantage.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
davapors-Don't think anyone's has ever did this for a performance advantage and your reply was the least helpful. Thanks guys for the helpful replies to the post.

·
Registered
134 Posts
ok I'm sorry and I see if its a aesthetic thing then its a personal thing. I just see lots of great looking custom genI busa's. Changing out the rear to a genII ok but front is allot of work for the coast of harder to put on and take off plastic that comes lose at high speeds. Now if you get the parts cheap then ok but man all the plastic stays and sub frame crap is expensive to say the least.

Also I did do something like this for performance once.
I had a GenII busa and I put a GenI lightweight sub frame I had along with an extended tail that was setting around in my garage on it and saved quit a bit of weight. I was able to get the bike much longer and much lower with this setup.

·
Registered
134 Posts
From the looks of your busa nice bike you have a really nice looking bike as it sits know that if your going to do this mod on the busa stretched the way you have it then you'll have to raise the bike or get a longer tail. Can't go to long with a gennII tail it angles down thats why I put a genI on mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts