Psychobike banner

181 - 200 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Are you saying this is a street legal Street Bake ?

Or are you just looking for a race ?

Are you going to be at Kennedy for the bike race this weekend 10-18-14 ?

Ken
Yes its a street bike.... I'm going to run you on the STREET!!!

Same place you raced the yellow viper and twin turbo gallardo!
Bring your race gas.... bring your jockey.... bring your big nitrous bottle....
you're going to need it!
Serg

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Yes its a street bike.... I'm going to run you on the STREET!!!

Same place you raced the yellow viper and twin turbo gallardo!
Bring your race gas.... bring your jockey.... bring your big nitrous bottle....
you're going to need it!
Serg

Okay sounds good, I'm not sure it's going to be this weekend because of the motorcycle race but I'll get back with you.

Ken

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Okay sounds good, I'm not sure it's going to be this weekend because of the motorcycle race but I'll get back with you.

Ken

The more I think about this the more I realize this really doesn't sound good! This thread was about fast "street legal" Street bikes. I realize you said your bike is "street legal" but then most of the bikes you see at the track all say there "street legal" LOL. just looking at your bike I see at least three violations that would stop you from getting an inspection sticker, I'm sure it started out a street bike but somewhere down the line that changed. So if it's really a Track Bike, I will run you at the track! But not for fastest street bike. There's probably more than a few 500 hp turbo bikes that could easily outrun a street legal nitrous bike, but that was never what this thread was about.

But I would still like to run your race, but there would have to be a MPH limit.

Ken

·
Registered
20 Posts
The more I think about this the more I realize this really doesn't sound good! This thread was about fast "street legal" Street bikes. I realize you said your bike is "street legal" but then most of the bikes you see at the track all say there "street legal" LOL. just looking at your bike I see at least three violations that would stop you from getting an inspection sticker, I'm sure it started out a street bike but somewhere down the line that changed. So if it's really a Track Bike, I will run you at the track! But not for fastest street bike. There's probably more than a few 500 hp turbo bikes that could easily outrun a street legal nitrous bike, but that was never what this thread was about.

But I would still like to run your race, but there would have to be a MPH limit.

Ken
Awe .... You saw my turbo and got scared!!!

Figured you would come up with some lame excuse. I just didn't expect it until after I drug that kawi up and down the highway. ..

My bike is a STREETBIKE! I ride it and race it on the street!! You can come up with all the gay violations you want on my bike but it wont take away from the fact that its as much if not more a street bike as your 14 that you drag with a flat slick on it...

I won't race you at the track because my junker is not setup for the track. ... Quit claiming fastest streetbike if you want to race at the track!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Ken
This is my first post and maybe my last. I signed up just to respond to you. I have read through the 13 pages and your replies and have finally figured out what your definition of a street bike is. In fact it is very simple. Your definition of a street bike is any bike slower than yours.

Christ almighty do you ever get tired of listening to your own excuses!? I mean honestly that's got to be exhausting! Serg's bike is a streetbike in every sense of the word. You really want a run at a streetbike there you go. Problem is I don't think you really do, cuz you would have to stop wearing your title belt after you get drug.

Get little Ricky, or Ponchorelly from Chips or a Blue Smurf or whoever you feel you need, strap a 15lb bottle of laughy gas on his back, check the flux capacitor on the bike and stop thinking of excuses just long enough to get ONE run in with ANYONE!

Im done.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Awe .... You saw my turbo and got scared!!!

Figured you would come up with some lame excuse. I just didn't expect it until after I drug that kawi up and down the highway. ..

My bike is a STREETBIKE! I ride it and race it on the street!! You can come up with all the gay violations you want on my bike but it wont take away from the fact that its as much if not more a street bike as your 14 that you drag with a flat slick on it...

I won't race you at the track because my junker is not setup for the track. ... Quit claiming fastest streetbike if you want to race at the track!!!

See this is not hard "street legal" just because you say it street legal don't make it so!!! Like I said I can see at least three or four reasons why you couldn't get an inspection sticker on that bike! I would be willing to pull a cop over and let him inspect the bikes I guarantee mind will pass inspection I don't see how yours could. "Street legal street bike" that's the name of this thread.

But I'll give you your street race standing quarter-mile.

Ken

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
This is my first post and maybe my last. I signed up just to respond to you. I have read through the 13 pages and your replies and have finally figured out what your definition of a street bike is. In fact it is very simple. Your definition of a street bike is any bike slower than yours.

Christ almighty do you ever get tired of listening to your own excuses!? I mean honestly that's got to be exhausting! Serg's bike is a streetbike in every sense of the word. You really want a run at a streetbike there you go. Problem is I don't think you really do, cuz you would have to stop wearing your title belt after you get drug.

Get little Ricky, or Ponchorelly from Chips or a Blue Smurf or whoever you feel you need, strap a 15lb bottle of laughy gas on his back, check the flux capacitor on the bike and stop thinking of excuses just long enough to get ONE run in with ANYONE!

Im done.

No bike is a good name for you!

·
Registered
20 Posts
See this is not hard "street legal" just because you say it street legal don't make it so!!! Like I said I can see at least three or four reasons why you couldn't get an inspection sticker on that bike! I would be willing to pull a cop over and let him inspect the bikes I guarantee mind will pass inspection I don't see how yours could. "Street legal street bike" that's the name of this thread.

But I'll give you your street race standing quarter-mile.

Ken
Ken,
Master of excuses you are.... ill be your huckleberry. ... Do you really think I won't put mirrors, a plate, an inspection sticker, and whatever "violations" you can nit pick on my street bike to keep it from being "street legal" just to drag your ass up and down the highway????

Im sure your list of excuses/violations will be endless....

Race me on the street on my street bike or shut the **** up about being the fastest street bike in tx!!!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
Ken,
Master of excuses you are.... ill be your huckleberry. ... Do you really think I won't put mirrors, a plate, an inspection sticker, and whatever "violations" you can nit pick on my street bike to keep it from being "street legal" just to drag your ass up and down the highway????

Im sure your list of excuses/violations will be endless....

Race me on the street on my street bike or shut the **** up about being the fastest street bike in tx!!!!
Serg, you are really funny! First you say I have a street bike, then you say this "Do you really think I won't put mirrors, a plate, an inspection sticker, and whatever "violations" you can nit pick on my street bike" LOL

:nuts: I have never seen your bike at any of the local motorcycle hangouts! I bought my bike new it now has 18,000 miles on it it's always been a street bike, I never intended it to be anything but that.

I don't understand why you're telling me to shut up! I offered you a race yesterday at 5 o'clock one hour later you tell me I don't want race. I think the public here is smart enough to figure out who has a street bike and who has a trailer queen.

Ken

·
Registered
20 Posts
Serg, you are really funny! First you say I have a street bike, then you say this "Do you really think I won't put mirrors, a plate, an inspection sticker, and whatever "violations" you can nit pick on my street bike" LOL

:nuts: I have never seen your bike at any of the local motorcycle hangouts! I bought my bike new it now has 18,000 miles on it it's always been a street bike, I never intended it to be anything but that.

I don't understand why you're telling me to shut up! I offered you a race yesterday at 5 o'clock one hour later you tell me I don't want race. I think the public here is smart enough to figure out who has a street bike and who has a trailer queen.

Ken
If you are going to quote me then don't leave ant words out!

You can nit pick my bike all you want. .. its not a drag bike.. I built it for the street.. just because I choose not to run a plate or mirrors on my bike doesn't make it a track only grudge bike.

For the last 13 pages you've been talking about how you race your bike on the street from a roll! I get in the thread now you want to drag race me?? If you want a drag race we can do that too at the track but on the street were doing a roll!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
If you are going to quote me then don't leave ant words out!

You can nit pick my bike all you want. .. its not a drag bike.. I built it for the street.. just because I choose not to run a plate or mirrors on my bike doesn't make it a track only grudge bike.

For the last 13 pages you've been talking about how you race your bike on the street from a roll! I get in the thread now you want to drag race me?? If you want a drag race we can do that too at the track but on the street were doing a roll!!
I have given cars roller races in the past because they stand no chance from a dig. But you have a bike just like mine no reason for you not to go from a dead take off. Quarter-mile keeps it honest you know where you're taken off you know where the finish line is.

So now who's making excuses.:pop2:

Ken

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have given cars roller races in the past because they stand no chance from a dig. But you have a bike just like mine no reason for you not to go from a dead take off. Quarter-mile keeps it honest you know where you're taken off you know where the finish line is.

So now who's making excuses.:pop2:

Ken
That's fine. . Sooner or later ill set my bike up for drag and we can race at ennis... untill then you can learn to duck and dodge me at the local STREET races/ bike night /car meets!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I never got the whole lets do Roll ons on the free way shit what does it prove doesn't show any rider skills at all kin a pointless in my mind

·
Registered
205 Posts
I never got the whole lets do Roll ons on the free way shit what does it prove doesn't show any rider skills at all kin a pointless in my mind
it shows HP from a roll. speaking of rider skills I watch a road course race WERA @ Bryan Texas world speedway and Ben Spies showed up and gave all the expert riders a 3 lap lead on a 15 lap race . Spies won. SO would you enter races where just the best same guy won every time

·
Registered
313 Posts
it shows HP from a roll. speaking of rider skills I watch a road course race WERA @ Bryan Texas world speedway and Ben Spies showed up and gave all the expert riders a 3 lap lead on a 15 lap race . Spies won. SO would you enter races where just the best same guy won every time
Yes I would but maybe I'm stupid like that !!! the saying goes to be the man you gotta beat the man when prostar was running I put my self rt in the middle of Brock , lee , gadson , and so on so I would draw a chip to match up with one of them. A great rider will make you a better rider pushing you just a little harder!!!!!! I don't get intimidated by anyone races are won and lost for what you do. Are far as the roll on still doesn't prove any thing to me but it's not my place to say or judge.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yes I would but maybe I'm stupid like that !!! the saying goes to be the man you gotta beat the man when prostar was running I put my self rt in the middle of Brock , lee , gadson , and so on so I would draw a chip to match up with one of them. A great rider will make you a better rider pushing you just a little harder!!!!!! I don't get intimidated by anyone races are won and lost for what you do. Are far as the roll on still doesn't prove any thing to me but it's not my place to say or judge.
:applause:
So you'll enter a 4.60 index with your zx10 and use rider skill to win. :nuts: . Bracket racing anybody can win Don't matter what their name or skill or machine is and that's why most racers hate bracket racing. I'll take luck over skill any day :buttrock:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Haha I don't even know what to say to that. Most people hate bracket racing really where did you get your research from. But either way good luck on your rollons

181 - 200 of 203 Posts