Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking I might have this covered with my red bike http://www.psychobike.com/forums/members/rich-craft-1-albums-ride.html of course I'm probably old-fashioned, but my idea of the street bike it's one with tags, inspection sticker ,and insurance.

Some say I don't have a street bike? but since the Harley race at Crandall a couple of months ago,I have put 1200 miles on my street bike, so I guess my question is are there any fast Street legal street bikes out there?

Ken

·
Premium Member
2,229 Posts
I was thinking I might have this covered with my red bike http://www.psychobike.com/forums/members/rich-craft-1-albums-ride.html of course I'm probably old-fashioned, but my idea of the street bike it's one with tags, inspection sticker ,and insurance.

Some say I don't have a street bike? but since the Harley race at Crandall a couple of months ago,I have put 1200 miles on my street bike, so I guess my question is are there any fast Street legal street bikes out there?

Ken
WE'LL TAKE YOU UP ON THAT CHALLENGE.
NAME TIME AND PLACE. WE CAN DO A 50 MILE RIDE BEFORE WE RACE.

ALEX HUGHES

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SHOULDN'T MATTER AS LONG AS IT'S A TRUE STREETBIKE, RIGHT?
IT'S THE GREEN MACHINE.....

ALEX HUGHES
Yes, as long as it has what I said at the top of my post. real street bikes have tags, inspection sticker, interests. But I would like to run that bike, but we're not going give up 50 pounds in rider's weight. we'd have to find a jockey, unless auto wants to ride his bike?

Ken

·
Premium Member
2,229 Posts
Yes, as long as it has what I said at the top of my post. real street bikes have tags, inspection sticker, interests. But I would like to run that bike, but we're not going give up 50 pounds in rider's weight. we'd have to find a jockey, unless auto wants to ride his bike?

Ken
WELL FIND SOMEONE WITHIN YOUR WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS, AND LET ME KNOW.
AND WE AINT DOING IT FOR FREE EITHER.

ALEX HUGHES

Reactions: SUPERRDAVE

·
Premium Member
2,229 Posts
Outlaw is in Louisiana.
WISH MARSHALL WOULD PUT A LIGHT RIDER ON IT SO WE COULD DO IT HEADS UP.
WE GAVE HIM TWO RACES GIVING UP SOMETHING, AND HE BEAT US BOTH. AND HAD NO INTEREST IN GIVING US A CHANCE TO WIN OUR MONEY BACK.

ALEX HUGHES

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WELL FIND SOMEONE WITHIN YOUR WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS, AND LET ME KNOW.
AND WE AINT DOING IT FOR FREE EITHER.

ALEX HUGHES
FREE!!! :s24:there ain't anything free!!

But for me it's not about the money. It's about who has the fastest Street bike. we can do something reasonable :2thumbs:

Ken

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Hmmmm.does that mean- turbo or big motor,N2O or a stock motor with legit tags & insured plus inspection sticker?.and will grudgefest oct 19 be in the Dale or Houston?

·
Premium Member
2,229 Posts
Hmmmm.does that mean- turbo or big motor,N2O or a stock motor with legit tags & insured plus inspection sticker?.and will grudgefest oct 19 be in the Dale or Houston?
TEXAS GRUDGEFEST IS AT KENNEDALE OCTOBER 19TH!!!

ALEX HUGHES

Reactions: shorttrack

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey shorttrack. hadn't heard from you in a while. for me it ought to be anything you would run into on the street. Your bike would be a good candidate, the reason I asked for tags, inspection sticker, and insurance, is because only people that are serious about riding their bike on the street will go to this trouble. I rode the red bike last night 100 miles round-trip to bike night, run into a new guy with a turbo 14, but he didn't want to go. LOL this is my ideal of faster street bike, one you actually see writing on the street. I noticed on this smack shack, "Michigan Street Grudge" they're trying to set up a top 10, like we saw on TV with the Texas and Oklahoma streetcars. I think it would be cool, even if I'm number 10. At least I know where I stand.

Ken

1 - 20 of 203 Posts