Psychobike banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for input for an ECU editor with data logging for my 2011 busa with 1441 Kit, with complete head and cam package. I'm looking to have the ability to tune and data log at the track. My bike is 100% track only and looking for the most user friendly system, thanks.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have the Woolich Log Box Pro. It has 8 data input channels (9 if you use the wideband he sells) and is pretty user friendly. Its also bluetooth wireless so no need to physically connect to the bike anymore. it logs @ 100hz and has decent memory. IMO its the best thing on the market without having to go to a full stand-alone system.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I thought the data that the Woolrich logged was through the OBD port, and that the actual data rate of the OBD is more like 10 - 20 Hz. I'm asking (not telling) because I am in the market for a faster logger, and I would like a true 100 Hz.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Its an 8 channel logger (log box pro) that logs at 100hz. The log box - non pro - is gen2 only through the sds port so that may be the case.

·
Premium Member
4,450 Posts
I thought the data that the Woolrich logged was through the OBD port, and that the actual data rate of the OBD is more like 10 - 20 Hz. I'm asking (not telling) because I am in the market for a faster logger, and I would like a true 100 Hz.
The "Pro" version has external analog inputs that log at 100Hz. The databus channels are at 19Hz I believe.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Get a full standalone if you are serious about dragracing.
You need 100Hz.

Just to name a few: Motec, KMS, Vipec and even megasquirt (pro) offer this sampling rate.
But check with your local tuning shop what they have as you might need some support

·
Registered
531 Posts
They are two completely different units that dont interface with each other.... You need to do some more research on each product and determine if that will work for you or not.
Thanks man, got a good deal on a new wego. Bought it before I started thinking of going with ecu editor. But I will check into it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts