Psychobike banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im doing little things on my motor this winter and dont want to return on the dyno next year (to much time and money) anyway its just small change.

What is the easyest A/F Ratio with data logger to install and use ? Im looking to use the same A/f for 2 different bike so i want it simple to install and simple to use too. I want to adjust the a/f ratio at the begening of the season and remove it once the bike is setuped ok.

Tanks for your suggestion.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Logbox pro from Woolich is really nice. logs @ 100hz and will do some suggestive auto tune. It never goes closed loop but it logs AFR, TPS, IAP and RPM and gives you suggestions for tuning.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AEM failsafe.3 wires and you are done,great software.Pretty sure RCC is a dealer now.
thanks i will call Richard about that. rpm is not logged on the failsafe 3 ? im pretty shure i will not realy need the TPS... bike will be already setuped so tps will read 100%.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AEM failsafe is aroud 320$ and have the RPM fonction on it but i dont realy need the gauge so do the AEM Wideband Inline UEGO Air Fuel Ratio from schnitz can do the job without other things ? only 220$ :)

Wego3 is 450$

Innovative LC-2 180$

price change and dont realy know what i should buy

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have the AEM wideband gauge. It's nice because I have been able to feed it into multiple dataloggers as I have upgraded over the years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts