Psychobike banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember when people would come to the track, race, win or lose, go home and get ready for the next week of racing. If you came to a man you felt like you had enuff to win, or if someone came to you and you don't have what you think you need you two come to something you can do and do it or you just say you don't have enuff and thats it. It and all new game now.
People have alot to say about mostly because they can't beat me or I wont be crazy and just give my money away. Now the new way to get the race you want is to say one thing and then do something else. I didn't know times had got that bad, but I guess you do what ever you can to get the win light.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I remember when people would come to the track, race, win or lose, go home and get ready for the next week of racing. If you came to a man you felt like you had enuff to win, or if someone came to you and you don't have what you think you need you two come to something you can do and do it or you just say you don't have enuff and thats it. It and all new game now.
People have alot to say about mostly because they can't beat me or I wont be crazy and just give my money away. Now the new way to get the race you want is to say one thing and then do something else. I didn't know times had got that bad, but I guess you do what ever you can to get the win light.
u cumn to the rock my buddy baddbusa lookn for u

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
I don't know bout ya'll but I built a house with the bricks thrown at me:s24:

·
Registered
259 Posts
:cry22::sniff: dont worry about every1 else what they think what they say or what they throwin from the porch... focus on your stuff and work on turning all thier BS into fuel that drives u to be better:beer:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
The Game ain't Da Same; but with the little left of it, we must try to stay Tru 2 it or Da Game will end!

1G, it takes all us to keep this Grudge Game Alive!!!:2thumbs:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Haters changed the game. Alot of the new guys in the sport have no idea if they are faster than someone or not.They spend all their time at their trailer talking smack instead of scoping out what compitition is at the track for them. Most people get mad if you ask them to race period. Expecially when the cars or bikes are equal. You will find your self asking someone that is not you equal to race due to the fact that your equals will not.JMO

:2thumbs:

·
Registered
259 Posts
The Game ain't Da Same; but with the little left of it, we must try to stay Tru 2 it or Da Game will end!

1G, it takes all us to keep this Grudge Game Alive!!!:2thumbs:
:s24:^^NosTRADAMUS^^:hysterical:
what other wisdom do u have grudge god?:s21:

u guys talk about this like its some endangered species its grudge racin good ole trash talkin, run what ya brung grudge racin whats the big deal:wtf1: u guys make it sound like some biblical sh!t i'd here at the end of a Bone Thugs record come on now... grow up, its grudge racin u gotta be a lil slicker, a lil smarter, have more up your sleeve, talk a better game or just flat out be faster... quit :sniff: about it..... even if u feel like they cheated u outta some money u gotta focus on your side of the chessboard and look at what u can do to play the game better!!!!:beer:

·
Banned
316 Posts

Dont worrie about it dog.Just do you.But dont quit cause we going to :bicycle:Wit this little grand we got coming out.Frank said he will be ready alittle after Rockingham.:2thumbs:He workn on his prostreet bike and it bout done.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts